All the Good Stuff
The FBQ1502 features the amazing, FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly detects feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer, making the FBQ1502 a welcome addition to any touring rack. Another FBQ1502 highlight is its dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency that lets you add some extra punch to your music.
Pure, Musical Sound
This incredible rack unit goes the extra mile to make sure you sound your best. An additional low cut filter removes unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble, while a highly accurate 4-digit LED output metering and input gain control let you easily adjust levels. High-quality components abound, such as the ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers for outstanding sound performance and the servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors. Outstanding reliability is guaranteed with the high-quality illuminated faders, detent potentiometers and illuminated switches.
Special Tools for Low Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That?s why the FBQ-PRO Series features a Low Cut filter, in addition to the frequency faders, to help remove unwanted low frequencies such as floor rumble, room resonance, electrical hum, etc. This filter is preset on the FBQ1502 to remove all content below 25 Hz, which can really eat into your power amp?s headroom.
Crossover Not Required
Speaking of special low-frequency tools, all three FBQ-PRO models feature a dedicated subwoofer output with an adjustable (30 ? 200 Hz) cut-off frequency. Balanced XLR Outs are provided so you can connect to power amps, or directly to your active subwoofers, without any additional hardware.
FBQ Feedback Detection System
The FBQ Feedback Detection System is one of the most outstanding features of our graphic equalizers. This ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and eliminate feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated fader lights, so you know at a glance which fader to lower to eliminate the feedback. BEHRINGER?S proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System makes it easy for even the novice operator to defeat live sound?s natural enemy - feedback!
- Professional 15-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
- Highly accurate 4-segment LED output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life