Behringer Eurolive VP1800S Professional 1600W 18" PA Subwoofer
Behringer Eurolive VP1800S Professional 1600W 18" PA SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 27556View Full Description
Spend another £22.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Power Handling Capacity
The VP1800S subwoofer is engineered to handle the demands of professional gigs, from small clubs to large stages. With its 1,600-Watts power handling capability, the VP1800S cranks out massive amounts of aggressive bottom-end, making it the ideal way to add tremendous punch to your current sound system.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a subwoofer has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use "off-the-shelf" drivers, Behringer custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match its enclosure and application. The VP1800S features a powerful 18" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 35Hz.
The VP1800S is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (100 dB half space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 35 to 200 Hz frequency range. A standard 35-mm (1.375") pole socket is provided for pole-mounting loudspeakers atop the VP1800S. The internal Low-pass filter (LPF) is fixed at 150 Hz. The VP1800S is complete with professional-style twist-lock connectors.
- Professional 1600-watt 18'' subwoofer for PA applications (400 watts continuous / 1600 watts peak)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies with a clear, powerful punch
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Pole socket for speaker mounting pole
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors
- Peak Power: 1600W
- Type: Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 250Hz
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Sound Pressure Level: 100 dB
- Crossover Frequency: LP 150Hz
- Rigging Fittings: Ergonomically Shaped Handle; 35 mm Pole Socket
- Low-Frequency Driver: 18'' / 460 mm
- Weight: 41.4 kg
- Height: 650 mm
- Width: 530 mm
- Depth: 615 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.