Behringer Eurolive VP1220D Active 550W 2-Way PA Speaker System
Behringer Eurolive VP1220D Active 550W 2-Way PA Speaker SystemDetails
This speaker system delivers a powerful 550-Watt drive with Class-D amplification and high-quality drivers. But with extra features like the built-in mic preamp and its versatile trapezoidal design, there's more to discover with the Behringer Eurolive VP1220D Active 550W 2-Way PA Speaker System.
Product Ref: 29293View Full Description
Spend another £81.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Behringer VP1220D Active 550W 2-Way PA Speaker System has a surprisingly amount of high-end components hidden within its strong exterior, including Class-D amplification, high-quality low-frequency and high-frequency drivers and even a microphone preamp. All this is ultra-compact inside a trapezoidal designed exterior, providing great positional versatility and making it ideal for different environments.
Quality Class-D amplification
With the powerful Class-D amplification, you're getting the drive you need but also the efficiency you need with the assistance of the switch-mode power supply. Class-D amps are able to switch on and off thousands per second, so they only use power when they need to. With low power consumption comes less heat, less heat means more fidelity and more fidelity means more consistent speakers as they play through long periods!
High-End Components Do The Work For You!
Power is what you need from a speaker system, and the Behringer Eurolive VP1220D boasts 550 Watts of it. With a Class-D engine driving a high-efficiency 12" woofer and 1.75" titanium diaphragm high-frequency compression driver, you can expect high-quality, articulate resolution. The speaker system's built-in circuitry cleverly adjusts bass output as you push the speaker volume to extreme levels, assuring clear sound.
Clear Frequencies Across The Board
Thanks to custom designed low-frequency drivers, rather than some speakers' off-the-shelf ones, the bass is tight and rich and can dive right down to 55Hz. But also, thanks to the 1.75" titanium-diaphragm high-frequency driver, the speaker system's articulate, natural sounding highs just burst with clarity and ultra-wide sound dispersion.
Turn your Behringer VP1220D Into a PA System and more!
When you want to plug in a microphone, the Behringer Eurolive VP1220D's built-in mic preamp takes the fuss off your hands: simply plug a mic in, adjust the volume and you're ready to go! Furthermore, the trapezoidal design of this speaker system makes it ideal for side fill monitor applications and it?s easily stackable. It also has an integrated tripod and stand adaptor.
Please click on the links below to view detailed information on the Behringer VP1220D-WH Eurolive 550W 2-Way PA Speaker System:
Eurolive VP Speaker Brochure:
Eurolive VP Starter Guide:
- High-power 550-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system for live and playback applications.
- Ultra-compact system for amazing sound even at extreme sound pressure levels.
- Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic-performance, and at a surprisingly light weight.
- Switch-mode power supply provides noise-free audio, great transient response and power efficiency.
- Powerful 12" long-excursion driver provides acoustic power and deep bass.
- 1.75" state-of-the-art aluminium-diaphragm compression driver.
- Built-in mic preamp with low-noise Mic/Line Input (with Volume Control and Clip LED)
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying.
- Trapezoidal design provides positional versatility, including monitor applications.
- Dedicated 2-band EQ.
- Low-Frequency Range: 280W @ 8Ω (RMS Power), 450W @ 8Ω (Peak Power)
- High-Frequency Range: 65W @ 8Ω (RMS Power), 100W @ 8Ω (Peak Power)
- Frequency Response: 55Hz to 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: max. 118dB SPL @ 1 m
- Limiter: Optical
- Dynamic Equaliser: Processor-Controlled
- Equaliser: High - 12 kHz/±15 dB, Low - 80 Hz/±15 dB
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Dimensions (Approx.):
- Height: 23.6" - (600mm)
- Width: 14.6" - (370mm)
- Depth: 16.9"- (430mm)
- Weight: 44.2 lbs / 20.1 kg
- Sensitivity: -40dBu to +4 dBu
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- 1/4 TRS Jack
- Sensitivity: -40 dBu to +4 dBu
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Input Level Control:
- Input Trim: -∞ to + 30dB
- Max. Input Level: +22 dBu
- Link Connector: XLR Connector
- Voltage: (UK) 240V~, 50 Hz (T 3.15 A H 250 V), (Europe) 230V~, 50 Hz (T 3.15 A H 250 V)
- Power Consumption: max. 600 Watts
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.