Behringer Eurolive VP1220D 12'' Active PA Speaker
Behringer Eurolive VP1220D 12'' Active PA SpeakerDetails
The Behringer Eurolive VP1220D Active PA Speaker combines state-of-the-art technology with an low noise input section and exceptional portability. Featuring a 12'' low-frequency woofer and a 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver, the VP1220D active speaker accurately reproduces audio with sparkling highs and deep bass responses. The XLR and 1/4'' TRS input connectors are suitable for a range of audio sources while the versatile enclosure design allows the Behringer VP1220D to be used for a variety of applications.
Product Ref: 29293View Full Description
Spend another £86.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful and Efficient Class-D Amplifier
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology allows the VP1220D to deliver enormous power and outstanding sonic performance in an intuitive and lightweight package. Class-D amplification ensures energy efficiency while eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are user-friendly and significantly easier to transport than other speakers in this price range.
2-Way Design with Optimised Transducers
The design of the Behringer VP1220D features a 12'' low-frequency transducer and a 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver, each of which have being engineered to perform flawlessly and to deliver professional performance. Delivering 550W peak power output, the VP1220D active speaker produces deep, rich bass responses with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
- High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides enormous power and incredible sonic performance
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical horn
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Trapezoidal enclosure for versatile positioning options
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- System Type: 2-Way, Active
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Amplifier Power Output: 345W RMS / 550W Peak
- Low-Frequency: 280W RMS / 450W Peak @ 8 Ohms
- High Frequency: 65W RMS / 100W Peak @ 8 Ohms
- Woofer Size: 12''
- Tweeter Size: 1.75''
- Audio Inputs:
- 1/4'' TRS Jack
- Link Connector: XLR
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 118dB @ 1m (Maximum)
- Input Trim: -∞ to +30dB
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
- Limiter: Optical
- Dynamic EQ: Processor Controlled
- High: 12kHz, ±15dB
- Low: 80Hz, ±15dB
- Power Supply: 230V
- Power Consumption: 600W (Maximum)
- Dimensions: 23.6'' x 14.6'' x 16.9'' / 600mm x 370mm x 430mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 44.2lbs / 20.1kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.