Behringer Eurolive F1220D 250-Watt Monitor Speaker
Behringer Eurolive F1220D 250-Watt Monitor SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 88917View Full Description
Spend another £75.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-D Amplifier Technology
With the inclusion of Class-D amplifier technology, the F1220D is constructed with lightweight materials but does not sacrifice a powerful sonic performance. The technology eliminates the need for heavy duty power supplies and heat sinks, making the portable speaker both environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
Definitive Signal Integrity
Providing both the woofer and tweeter with separate amplifiers, the F1220D produces an incredibly high-resolution sound to bring out the best in your music. With 250-watts of output, the bi-amplifier technology pushes the quality of your sound to its maximum. The low frequency and high frequency drivers are both designed to deliver specific functions in order to perform flawlessly. The custom-designed transducers provide tight low ends, detailed mids, and transparent highs for a state-of-the-art performance.
- Lightweight 2-way monitor speaker system for live & playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth & dynamic range
- True bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology
- Adjustable feedback filter & integrated limiter
- 2-channel mixer with individual mic/line inputs & volume controls
- Dedicated 3-band EQ
- Additional line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Integrated sound processor
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver
- Precise 3'' tweeter
- Internal switch-mode power supply
- Onboard 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting
- Maximum Output Power: 250W
- Configuration: Bi-Amping
- Type: Class-D
- Overload Protection: Dual-Controlled Limiter
- Crossover Type: Active
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Audio Inputs
- Mic Input: XLR Connector, Balanced
- Mic Input Sensitivity: -18 dBu to -37 dBu (Level VR From Centre to Max)
- Mic Input Impedance: 1kΩ Balanced, 2kΩ Unbalanced
- Line Input: XLR Connector, Balanced
- Line Input Sensitivity: +16 dBu to -4 dBu (Level VR From Centre to Max)
- Line Input Impedance: 10kΩ Balanced, 20kΩ Unbalanced
- Audio Outputs
- Mix Output: XLR
- Impedance: 100Ω, Unbalanced
- Max Output: +22 dBu
- High: ±15 dB @ 12kHz
- Mid: ±15 dB @ 2.5kHz
- Low: ±15 dB @ 80Hz
- Feedback Filter
- Filter Frequency: 350Hz to 6kHz
- Level Reduction: 15 dB
- Q Factor: 20
- Loudspeaker System
- Type: 12'' Woofer, 3'' Tweeter
- Frequency Range: 45Hz to 18kHz
- Power: Amber LED
- Clip: Red LED
- Feedback Filter: Yellow LED
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, Wood
- Grille: Perforated Steel
- Mounting: Dual-Angle 30 mm Pole Mount Socket
- Power Consumption @ 1/8 Max Power: 35W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Power Supply: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Switchable
- Weight: 10.7 kg
- Height: 238 mm
- Width: 500 mm
- Depth: 354 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.