Behringer Eurolive B215XL 15'' Passive PA Speaker
Behringer Eurolive B215XL 15'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 13207View Full Description
Spend another £60.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The transducers within the Behringer Eurolive passive speaker have been constructed with specific purposes in mind to deliver a truly powerful performance. The low and high-frequency transducers deliver a flawless performance with massive low ends and pure crystal highs.
Whilst the Eurolive B215XL delivers an impressive sound, it is constructed with lightweight material which makes the speaker easy to carry. Despite this, the passive speaker is capable of handling up to 1000-watts of power. Not only is the speaker lightweight but it features a classic trapezoidal shape, making it suitable for a wide array of environments. The shape allows for mounting on standard speaker poles, vertical placement on subwoofers or even laid on its side to be used as an onstage monitor wedge.
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live & playback applications
- Ultra-compact & lightweight
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver
- Ultra-wide dispersion with large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design
- Ergonomically shaped handles
- 2 professional speaker connectors with 1/4" jack connectors
- High Performance Woofer: 15"
- Tweeter Compression Driver: 1.75"
- Frequency Range: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Power Rating: 1000W Peak - 250W Continuous
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Sensitivity: 96 dB (Full Space)
- Dispersion: 70° x 40°
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0kHz
- Weight: 17.6 kg
- Height: 695 mm
- Width: 440 mm
- Depth: 335 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.