Behringer Eurolive B112D Active PA Speaker with Stands, Pair
Behringer Eurolive B112D Active PA Speaker with Stands, PairDetails
The Behringer B112D Eurolive Active PA Speaker seamlessly combines state-of-the-art technology with an ultra-low noise input section, an integrated 2-channel mixer and exceptional portability. Featuring a 12'' long-excursion driver and a 1'' compression driver, the Behringer B112D PA speaker accurately reproduces audio with exceptional clarity and rich bass responses. This Behringer bundle consists of two B112D Eurolive active PA speakers, and two PA speaker stands with a carry bag.
Product Ref: 80459View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.52 per month Finance from £12.52 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology allows you the B112D to deliver enormous power and outstanding sonic performance in an intuitive and lightweight package. Class-D amplification ensures energy efficiency while eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are easy-to-use and significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts.
The design of the Behringer B112D features a 12'' low-frequency transducer and a 1'' compression driver, each of which have being engineered to perform flawlessly to ensure professional performance. Delivering 1000W peak power output, the Behringer B112D produces massive low-end with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
- High-power 1000 watt 2-way PA speaker for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- ''Wireless-ready'' for Behringer digital wireless systems (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, volume controls and clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides enormous power and incredible sonic performance
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1'' phenolic-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows additional speakers to be connected
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows either stand mounting via 35mm pole socket or vertical floor monitoring
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Amplifier Power Output: 1000W
- Low-Frequency: 700W (Peak)
- High-Frequency: 300W (Peak)
- Driver Size: 12''
- Compression Driver: 1''
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Limiter: Optical
- Input Trim: +36dB
- Maximum Input Level: 18dBu
- Dimensions: 568mm x 342mm x 270mm / 22.4'' x 13.4'' x 10.6'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 12.3kg / 27.1lbs
- Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo Jacks
- XLR Sensitivity: -36dBu to 0dBu
- XLR Input Impedance: 14kΩ
- 1/4'' TRS Sensitivity: -36dBu to 0dBu
- 1/4'' TRS Input Impedance: 14kΩ
- Wireless System Connector: USB 3.0
- Wireless Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Wireless Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0dB/-2.5dB)
- Wireless Operating Range: Maximum 80m (Line of Sight)
- Connector: XLR, Balanced
- High: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Low: ±15dB @ 80Hz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.