Behringer Eurodesk SX3242FX
Behringer Eurodesk SX3242FXDetails
The Behinger Eurodesk SX3242FX fetures 32 inputs and 24 state-of-the-art Xenyx mic preamps, along with two stereo channels with a 4-band EQ, the Eurodesk SX3242FX is incredibly versatile while ensuring intuitive performance. Complete with Behringer's 24-bit dual-engine stereo FX processors and 99 presets, the SX3242FX provides you with everything you need to produce outstanding sound in any live or studio environment.
Product Ref: 12588View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.58 per month Finance from £14.58 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common - great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology - and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren't looking.
Musical, British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll - without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on Behringer's Eurodesk SX3242FX mixers are based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
The Eurodesk SX3242FX features two revolutionary, independent, 24-bit FX processor with 99 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and many more. Offering highly accurate input metering, these studio-quality effects deliver professional results and can be routed to a range of destinations, ensuring unrivaled versatility that is perfect for any live performance.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
Integrated within the Eurodesk SX3242FX and developed over 20 years, the FBQ Feedback Elimination processors guarantee to ensure that your sound is completely feedback-free. Allowing you to focus entirely on your performance, the FBQ utilises an ultra-fast detection system which corrects frequencies instantly. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to alter to overcome the feedback.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- 24 state-of-the-art Xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic ''British'' 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 2 independent studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 99 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Precise 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Peak LEDs, Mute, Main Mix and subgroup routing switches, plus Solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 stereo input channels with 4-band EQ plus 2 additional stereo inputs channels with Level and pre-fader Aux controls
- Inserts on each mono channel and main mix for connecting outboard equipment
- 4 Subgroup outputs and additional Mono outputs with sweepable Low Pass filter for subwoofer applications
- 4 aux sends per channel; 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring FX/applications and 2 post fader for internal FX or external send
- Balanced Main mix outputs with 1/4'' jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, plus separate Control room, Headphone and stereo Tape outputs
- Solo-In-Place and Pre-Fader-Listen functions plus Talkback section
- Standby switch mutes all channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape inputs
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100V-240V), noise-free audio, superior transient responses plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.