Behringer EPS500 MP3 Portable PA System
Behringer EPS500 MP3 Portable PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 33308View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.03 per month Finance from £9.03 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Exceptional Audio Quality
One of the main things users want from a good PA system is portability and premium quality audio. The EPS500MP3 features two satellite loudspeakers, each complete with a custom-designed 8'' woofer and 1'' compression driver, providing the rich harmonic qualities associated with premium quality audio. With 500 watts of the power, the system delivers rich, high-quality audio whilst not compromising on the high-level volume output.
Superb Mixing Capabilities
The detachable powered mixer incorporated into the EPS500MP3's design features high-quality XENYX microphone preamplifiers on channels 1-4. XENYX mic preamps are renowned for offering a transparent and accurate audio reproduction, delivering the highest quality sound possible. Behringer have incorporated these preamps to offer the clean input signals associated with the XENYX preamps. +48V Phantom Power has been provided so you can use powerful condenser microphones for maximum versatility. Each input channel features a 2-band EQ for seamless equalization control. Also featured is the Voice-Over-Priority function which will automatically lower the volume of the stereo channels when you are using the microphone, ideal for announcements and DJ use alike.
One of the main effects used in vocal performances is reverb. Reverb adds an echo effect to the input signal to provide added depth and tone to the sound. Keeping this in mind, Behringer have incorporated a reverb unit into the EPS500MP3 for live purposes. So whether you are playing a musical instrument or singing you can add the high quality reverb processor to provide extra depth and echo to your performance.
Built-In MP3 Player
One of the most unique features of the EPS500MP3 is the built-in MP3 player. Connection is easy, all you have to do is plug in your music via a USB flash drive and use the 4-button pad embedded into the player. You can control your music with the random, play/pause, rewind and forward control switches. This allows for added versatility, letting you play your music directly through the PA system, eliminating the need for external devices.
- Ultra-compact 6-channel PA system with custom matched speakers and 500-watt, stereo powered mixer
- Provides expansive flexibility and excellent sound quality in a lightweight and easy-to-use package
- Power amplifier section can detach from its speaker for easy positioning and access
- Speaker cabinets feature 8" woofers, 1" tweeters, and standard 1.378" (35mm) pole mounts
- 4 x Xenyx microphone preamps offer switchable +48V phantom power
- Simple and convenient 2-band EQ available on all channels
- Onboard MP3 player lets you play audio files from any class-compliant USB drive
- Dial in added depth and dimension with onboard stereo reverb
- Voice-Over-Priority Function ducks music when microphone signal is detected
- Wireless-ready design accommodates Behringer ULM wireless mic systems
- Auto limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers
- Storage compartment available for microphone, cables, and accessories
- 2 x 20' speaker cables included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.