Behringer DI4000 Ultra-DI Pro 4-Channel DI Box
Behringer DI4000 Ultra-DI Pro 4-Channel DI BoxDetails
The Behringer DI4000 Ultra-DI is a 4-channel DI box that is capable of accommodating virtually any input signal thanks to the extensive inputs, up to 40dB of switchable input attenuation and up to 20dB of gain. Featuring the highly-acclaimed OT-1 output transformers, the Behringer DI4000 ensures pristine signal integrity and powerful output. With the Behringer DI4000 Ultra-DI as your go-between, impedance-matching problems become a thing of the past while your precious tone remains consistent even with long cable runs.
Product Ref: 3007View Full Description
Spend another £161.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Behringer DI4000 is the perfect solution for connecting guitars, basses and keyboards - as well as other line-level devices - to audio mixers and recorders. The innovative 8kHz high-cut filter on each of the four channels is designed for guitar applications, while the Phase Reverse switch provides optimal signal alignment.
The DI4000 Ultra-DI features two -20dB attenuation switches per channel that allow you to connect to speaker outputs rated up to 3000 watts, and then convert them to balanced XLR outputs. Additionally, the +20dB switch is ideal for boosting low-level signals to balanced signals with exceptional power.
The Link output ensures easy connection to other equipment such as your onstage amplifier and monitoring consoles. Servo-balanced performance guarantees ultra-flat frequency response and the gold-plated XLR connectors provide reliable, low-noise operation.
Exceptional Value and Performance
The Behringer Ultra-DI DI4000 is housed within an ultra-compact, road-ready metal case. This construction ensures that the DI4000 DI Box is capable of withstanding gig after gig, while consistently delivering exceptional sound and performance.
- Professional and multi-purpose 4-channel direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned Behringer OT-1 transformers
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- +20 dB gain switch for preamplification of low-level signals
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +40 dB
- Phase Reverse switch allows you to instantly correct phase problems
- Switchable High-cut filter (8 kHz) for guitar applications
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Accurate 8-segment LED level meter for optimum performance
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 100kΩ: 23Hz - 120kHz, ±3dB
- 600Ω: 23Hz - 27kHz, ±3dB
- High Cut: 10Hz - 8kHz, ±3dB
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Power Connector: Standard IEC
- Dimensions: 1.75'' x 19'' x 8.5'' / 44.5mm x 483mm x 215mm
- Weight: 5.9lbs / 2.7kg
- Connectors: XLR and 1/4'' Jack
- Type: DC-Decoupled, Unbalanced Input
- Impedance: Maximum 220kΩ
- Maximum Input Level: +20/+40/+60dBu
- Connectors: XLR
- Type: Transformer-Balanced Output Stage
- Impedance: 600Ω, Balanced
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.