Behringer DEQ2496 Ultracurve
Behringer DEQ2496 UltracurveDetails
Product Ref: 8341View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.64 per month Finance from £7.64 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Whole Host Of Audio Tools
The DEQ2496 is regarded as the ''swiss-army knife'' of the mastering world, with a whole array of different features to optimise your rigs sound quality. Featuring a range of flexible equalization options plus dynamic and time-correction solutions, the DEQ2496 gives you optimal control over your sound, helping you achieve the perfect balance. Here are a slelection of some of the tools featured:
- Dual 31-band Graphic Equalizers (stereo linkable)
- Dual 31-band Virtual Paragraphic Equalizers (stereo linkable)
- Dual 10-band Parametric EQ’s per stereo side
- Dynamically-activated EQ
- Feedback Destroyer with Learning Mode
- Stereo Imager
- Digital Delay
- RTA/SPL/FFT Analyzer with Auto EQ function
One of the most unique features of the DEQ2496 is the Dynamic EQ (DEQ). This function automatically increases or decreases a defined frequency range based on volume level. Its comprised of a combination between an equalizer and a dynamic processor. This function is great for live performances as it controls any wild frequencies that are likely to affect the sound of the performance, this helps to rein in the unwanted frequencies by changing the volume of certain ranges. The multiple filter types are also fully controllable including a convenient bandpass mode for added versatility. You can also recall any DEQ settings at any time from the processor or via MIDI.
With all these digital modulation functions included in the DEQ2496, Behringer have also included a greatly-effective Feedback Destroyer (FBQ) function. Its basic design is that of a dynamically-activated parametric EQ that monitors the entire frequency spectrum, then intuitively identifies and removes feedback. The function can be run in Auto or Single mode. A handy feature included in the FBQ is the 'Learn Mode'. This generates short audio pulses and raises their gain until feedback occurs, letting the FBQ find and eliminate the feedback-prone frequencies.
Easy Setup And Use
The DEQ2496 features balanced inputs and servo balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, AES/EBU and S/PDIF inputs, stereo aux outputs plus XLR and optical output. All these connection possibilities help to deliver an all-in-one processing system ideal for live and studio applications alike. Many of the features are highly intuitive, delivering seamless functionality that can be affected and controlled at your desire. The high quality components and exceptional rugged construction ensures a long life.
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz mastering processor featuring 32/40-bit floating-point DSP technology
- Audiophile 24-bit/96 kHz A/D- and D/A converters offering 113 dB dynamic range
- 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer plus 3 Dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
- Ultra-high resolution 61-band real-time FFT analyzer with additional auto EQ function for room and loudspeaker equalization
- Unique VPQ (Virtual Paragraphic EQ) option allows parametric control of graphic EQs
- State-of-the-art compressor/expander with peak limiter per stereo channel, additional stereo imager and stereo delay for delay line applications
- Multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA/Mic input)
- 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations
- Separate mic/line input with phantom power for RTA and Auto-EQ applications
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, AES/EBU and S/PDIF inputs and outputs (XLR and optical)
- Professional Wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates
- Open architecture allowing future software updates via MIDI
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.