Behringer CMD DV-1 Digital Vinyl Control Module
Behringer CMD DV-1 Digital Vinyl Control ModuleDetails
New for 2012 - Behringer's CMD DV-1 Digital Vinyl Control Module - The DV-1 is designed to work alongside modern digital vinyl systems like Serato ScratchLive and Native Instrument's Traktor Scratch Pro 2. Because these systems rely on more traditional devices (like turntables or CD players) for much of their functionality, modern DVS DJs often miss out on many of the additional features these great programs offer.
Enter the DV-1, a controller designed to give you the freedom to use both digital vinyl and traditional gear, while giving you access to advanced software features such as looping, hotcues, effects, samples, and much more. As a single controller, the DV-1 can be used to access advanced features for up to four software decks. Or if you prefer discreet controls, multiple DV-1 modules can be used simultaneously.
Product Ref: 24218View Full Description
Spend another £157.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
But hey, what about those extra decks in DJ apps that typically don't get used because you didn't carry an extra pair of turntables to your gig? Put a PL-1 Platter module next to that DV-1 and you have the perfect "fill in" deck. This combination provides all of the DV-1 features you love, adds platter and pitch control, plus a whole lot more. And if you like, these two modules can easily control all four decks, with buttons and knobs left over (we're sure you'll find a use for them!).
The DV-1 is the ideal size to sit next to a mixer or turntable, and the rugged build quality and long life tactile switches mean you'll have this workhorse for a long, long time.
- Full control of up to 4 software effects decks
- Access deck focus, hotcues, looping, instant doubles and much more
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.