Behringer B215XL Eurolive PA Speaker
Product Ref: 13207
Behringer B215XL Eurolive PA SpeakerDetails
These loudspeakers take everything musicians love about the original B212 loudspeakers and upgrade them with the same bass and treble/mid transducers found in our wildly popular B212A active version for even better sound and power handling. And with integrated overload protection circuitry, they arrive ready to push it to the limit without putting their high-or low-frequency drivers in danger.
Price is for a single speaker.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Every stitch of these loudspeakers is built to deliver, but the fact is that their transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the only part you actually hear. While some manufacturers are okay with putting off-the-shelf transducers in their boxes, we custom-design and build ours from scratch. Not only do we wind our own voice coils, we grow the trees that are processed into the paper pulp that becomes the cones. We even machine the frames and backplates. BEHRINGER's quality is truly under control.
Big sound, lightweight, low price
Big here, small there, lots of this, light on that - everyone's got their preferences, but the EUROLIVE B215XL has proportions we can all agree upon. These loudspeakers pack a clean, punchy wallop (and can handle up to 1000 Watts), they are easy to lift by their recessed handles (38.7 lbs) and are available at insanely low prices. Who wouldn't want to hook up with one of these beauties?
Get on the stick - or get on down
The B215XL is perfect either as part of a PA system or as an onstage monitor. If the situation calls for a PA, mount the speakers on stands via the 35mm pole socket. From there, send a line from the MAIN OUT of a mixer (such as a XENYX 1202FX) to a power amplifier (like the EUROPOWER EP1500). Finally, attach B215XL to each of the amp's outputs. These loudspeakers have inputs for both professional speaker cable and ¼" cable. Because these loudspeakers have two parallel inputs, you can connect up to two of them to any channel on a power amp.
But they don't have to be confined to an upright position. Just lay them on their sides for use as a floor monitor. You'll find that they tilt to the ideal angle for onstage monitor wedge applications.
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (250 Watts Continuous / 1000 Watts Peak Power)
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.