Behringer B212D Eurolive Active PA Speaker
Product Ref: 13753
Behringer B212D Eurolive Active PA SpeakerDetails
Thanks to revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, Behringer B212D Series loudspeakers provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. Put simply, you get all the power without the back-breaking weight.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Due to a high-efficiency design, the Behringer B212D Eurolive Active PA Speaker cranks out 550/200 of the cleanest, punchiest audio watts you've ever heard from a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control, along with dependable protection of the LF and HF transducers, thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, which virtually eliminate distortion, even at extreme operating levels. In addition, all four models in the Eurolive D Series feature an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with LEVEL control and a dedicated 2-band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
- Speaker System: High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement for live and playback applications
- Power supply: Internal switch-mode for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Long-excursion driver: Extremely powerful 12'' provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Compression driver: State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Mic/Line input Ultra-low noise with Volume control and Clip LED
- EQ: Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output: Allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.