Behringer B212D Eurolive Active PA Speaker
£201.00 RRP £233.35
(including VAT @ 20%)
2 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £12.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Behringer B212D Eurolive Active PA Speaker
- Better Power-To-Weight Ratio Than Competing Speakers
- All The Power Without The Back-Breaking Weight
- High-Efficiency Design
- Unparalleled Clean Audio For A Compact Loudspeaker
Behringer B212D Eurolive Active PA Speaker— Thanks to revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, Behringer B212D Series loudspeakers provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. Put simply, you get all the power without the back-breaking weight.
Product Ref: 13753
Due to a high-efficiency design, the Behringer B212D Eurolive Active PA Speaker cranks out 550/200 of the cleanest, punchiest audio watts you've ever heard from a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control, along with dependable protection of the LF and HF transducers, thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, which virtually eliminate distortion, even at extreme operating levels. In addition, all four models in the Eurolive D Series feature an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with LEVEL control and a dedicated 2-band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
- Speaker System: High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement for live and playback applications
- Power supply: Internal switch-mode for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Long-excursion driver: Extremely powerful 12'' provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Compression driver: State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Mic/Line input Ultra-low noise with Volume control and Clip LED
- EQ: Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output: Allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
You may also be interested in ...
|Behringer Xenyx 1002FX Mixer||£75.00|
|Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer||£197.00|
|Mackie SRM350V2 Active 200W Speaker (Single)||£387.00|
|QSC K8 Active PA Speaker, 1000 Watt||£669.00|
|300W 15" Active ABS PA Speaker by Gear4music||£149.99|
|Behringer B115MP3 Eurolive Wireless Active PA Speaker||£225.00|
|500W 15" PA Passive Speaker Bundle||£189.99|
|250W 15" Active PA Speaker by Gear4music||£129.99|
|200W 10" Active ABS PA Speaker by Gear4music||£119.99|
|Behringer B612D Eurolive Active PA Speaker||£278.00|
Tell a friend about...
Behringer B212D Eurolive Active PA Speaker
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Behringer B212D Eurolive Active PA Speaker
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.