Behringer B1800X Eurolive Pro Passive Subwoofer
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 23 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £21.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
Behringer B1800X Eurolive Pro Passive Subwoofer— You've worked hard to get to this point in your musical career. Now you're ready to take your message to the masses. Your performance, and your audience, deserves a loudspeaker system that delivers the power and clarity of your vision - it deserves EUROLIVE Professional.
The B1800X PRO subwoofer is engineered to handle the demands of professional gigs, from small clubs to large stages. With its 1,800-Watts power handling capability, the B1800X cranks out massive amounts of aggressive bottom-end, making it the ideal way to add tremendous punch to your current sound system.
Product Ref: 21850
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE Professional Series loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use "off-the-shelf" drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match its enclosure and application. The B1800X PRO features a powerful 18" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 40 Hz. That's extraordinarily deep bass that will shake the house right down to its foundation.
Let's Get Technical
The B1800X PRO is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (100 dB half space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 40 to 300 Hz frequency range. A standard 35-mm (1.375") pole socket is provided for pole-mounting loudspeakers atop the B1800X. The built-in crossover is switchable for either passive or bi-amping operation.
- High-performance 1,800-Watt subwoofer for PA applications
- Extremely powerful 18'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Extremely high sound pressure level (100 dB half space 1 W @ 1 m)
- 40 Hz - 300 Hz frequency range (-10 dB), impedance 8 Ohms
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies with a clear, powerful punch
- Switchable crossover for optional passive or bi-amping operation mode
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
You may also be interested in ...
|Behringer VP2520 Eurolive Passive PA Speaker||£181.00|
|Behringer Eurolive VP1800S Professional 1600W 18" PA Subwoofer||£134.99|
|Behringer B2520 Eurolive Pro Passive PA Speaker||£316.00|
|Behringer B212XL Eurolive PA Speaker, White||£125.00|
|dB Technologies SUB 18 D 18" 1400W Active Subwoofer||£999.00|
|HK Audio Premium Pro 1x18" Sub 500W||£599.00|
|J212 200W Passive Speaker by Gear4music||£54.99|
|J215 250W Passive Speaker by Gear4music||£69.99|
|Behringer B1220 Eurolive Pro Passive PA Speaker||£185.00|
|Behringer VP2520 Eurolive Passive PA Speaker - Ex Demo||£167.00|
Tell a friend about...
Behringer B1800X Eurolive Pro Passive Subwoofer
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Behringer B1800X Eurolive Pro Passive Subwoofer
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.