Behringer B115W Wireless Active PA Speaker
Behringer B115W Wireless Active PA SpeakerDetails
The Behringer B115W Wireless Active PA Speakers combine state-of-the-art technology with a low noise input section, an integrated 2-channel mixer, wireless connectivity and exceptional portability. Featuring a 15'' long-excursion driver and a 1.35'' compression driver, the Behringer B112W PA speaker accurately reproduces audio with exceptional clarity and rich bass responses. Complete with high-performance Bluetooth A2DP connectivity and ''wireless-ready'' for Behringer microphone systems, the B115W is perfect for a range of live performance applications.
Product Ref: 33315View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.57 per month Finance from £8.57 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology allows you the B115W to deliver enormous power and outstanding sonic performance in an intuitive and lightweight package. Class-D amplification ensures energy efficiency while eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are easy-to-use and significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts.
The B115W active speaker is equipped with onboard Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to wirelessly stream audio from any Bluetooth-enabled device, such as iOS and Android smartphones. Additionally, the B115W features a USB input that can be used with Behringer's ULM wireless microphone system (sold separately) and allows you to connect two independent handheld microphones for spoken word applications.
Versatile and Portable Design
The B115W has a trapezoidal-shaped enclosure that has been designed to be as versatile as possible. Providing you with expansive mounting and positioning options, the B115W can be placed on speaker stands or laid down for use as a floor monitor. Setup is simple, only requiring a single XLR or 1/4'' audio cable from your mixing console. The XLR Link Output jack also gives you the option of linking multiple active monitors together to create an even more powerful system.
- High-power 1000-watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Bluetooth A2DP technology for streaming audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- "Wireless-ready" for Behringer digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual mic/line inputs, volume controls and clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology delivers enormous power and incredible sonic performance
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Amplifier Power Output: 1000W
- Low-Frequency: 700W
- High-Frequency: 300W
- Woofer Size: 15''
- Tweeter Size: 1.35''
- Audio Inputs:
- 1/4'' TRS
- Wireless Connections:
- USB: USB Dongle (Not Included) for 2 Behringer ULM Microphones
- Bluetooth: 2402MHz - 2480MHz Frequency Range and A2DP 1.2 Profile Support
- Audio Outputs: XLR, Balanced
- Input Trim: -∞ to +36dB
- Maximum Input Level: 18dBu
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
- Limiter: Optical
- Low: ±15dB @ 80Hz
- High: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Power Supply: 230V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Dimensions: 713mm x 427mm x 313mm / 28.1'' x 16.8'' x 12.3'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 17.7kg / 38.9lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.