Behringer B112W Wireless Active PA Speaker Pair with Stands
Behringer B112W Wireless Active PA Speaker Pair with StandsDetails
The Behringer B112W Wireless Active PA Speakers combine state-of-the-art technology with a low noise input section, an integrated 2-channel mixer, wireless connectivity and exceptional portability. Featuring a 12'' long-excursion driver and a 1'' compression driver, the Behringer B112W PA speaker accurately reproduces audio with exceptional clarity and rich bass responses. Complete with high-performance Bluetooth A2DP connectivity and ''wireless-ready'' for Behringer microphone systems, the B112W is perfect for a range of live performance applications. This Behringer bundle consists of two B112W Eurolive active PA speakers, and two PA speaker stands with a carry bag.
Product Ref: 80461View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.33 per month Finance from £15.33 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Behringer B112W active PA speaker features wireless Bluetooth connectivity which allows you to stream music from any Bluetooth-compatible device such as your iPhone or iPad. Additionally, two you combine two B112W speakers together, they produce true stereo performance via the Stereo Link function - the first active loudspeakers in this class to offer this capability.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology allows you the B112W to deliver enormous power and outstanding sonic performance in an intuitive and lightweight package. Class-D amplification ensures energy efficiency while eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are easy-to-use and significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts.
The design of the Behringer B112W features a 12'' low-frequency transducer and a 1'' compression driver, each of which have being engineered to perform flawlessly to ensure professional performance. Delivering 1000W peak power output, the Behringer B112W produces massive low-end with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
- High-power 1000 watt 2-way PA speaker for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-performance Bluetooth A2DP technology for wirelessly streaming audio from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- ''Wireless-ready'' for Behringer digital wireless systems (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, volume controls and clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides enormous power and incredible sonic performance
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1'' compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows additional speakers to be connected
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows either stand mounting via 35mm pole socket or vertical floor monitoring
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Amplifier Power Output: 1000W
- Low-Frequency: 700W (Peak)
- High-Frequency: 300W (Peak)
- Driver Size: 12''
- Compression Driver: 1''
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Limiter: Optical
- Input Trim: +36dB
- Maximum Input Level: 18dBu
- Dimensions: 568mm x 342mm x 270mm / 22.4'' x 13.5'' x 10.6'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 12.5kg / 27.5lbs
- XLR Sensitivity: -36dBu to 0dBu
- XLR Input Impedance: 14kΩ
- 1/4'' TRS Sensitivity: -36dBu to 0dBu
- 1/4'' TRS Input Impedance: 14kΩ
- Wireless System: USB Connector for 2 Independent Behringer ULM Microphones (Not Included)
- Wireless Signal Indicator: 2 Green LEDs
- Bluetooth Frequency Range: 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Bluetooth Version: V2.1+EDR Compliant
- Bluetooth Compatibility: Supports A2DP 1.2 Profiles
- Connector: XLR, Balanced
- High: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Low: ±15dB @ 80Hz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.