Behringer B110D Eurolive Active PA Bundle
Behringer B110D Eurolive Active PA BundleDetails
Product Ref: 67889View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.64 per month Finance from £9.64 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-D Amplifier Technology
The exceptional power and sonic performance from the B110D is down to the Class-D amplifier technology incorporated into the unit. The revolutionary technology is designed to provide powerful performance whilst not compromising on sound quality and overall clarity. The technology itself delivers optimal energy efficiency, which in-turn means there is no need for big power supplies and large heat sinks. This technology delivers the B110D s exceptional performance value with an impressive power-to-weight ratio.
On top of the Class-D amplifier technology built-in to this unit, The B110D includes a a powerful 10'' long-excursion low-frequency driver for exceptional bass response. The 1.35'' aluminium-diaphragm compression driver delivers the premium quality high-frequency response, maintaining the natural sonic qualities whilst delivering the exceptional clarity associated with a good speaker. These speakers components were hand-picked and incorporated to compliment the Class-D Amplifier, ensuring optimal audio quality.
Versatile, Portable Design
The B110D has been designed to be as versatile as possible, the actual construction itself has been created with a trapezoidal shape, giving you expansive mounting and positioning options. The trapezoidal shape is ideal for a range of applications from mounting on speaker poles, to being laid on their side for use as monitor wedges. Setting up is simple, only requiring a single XLR or 1/4'' cable connected to your mixer console and power supply. The XLR Link Output jack also gives you the option of linking multiple active monitors together to create an even more powerful system.
One of the most unique features of the B110D is the built-in wireless connectivity, allowing you to link Behringers wireless microphones (not included) without the need for wires and external devices. The wireless ready connectivity is primarily for the Ultralink ULM Series microphone system, giving you the freedom and mobility to perform wherever you are.
- High-power 300-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 10'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1'' phenolic compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
Behringer B110D EuroLive Speakers
- Output Power: 300 Watts
- Configuration: Bi-Amped
- Type: Class D
- Speaker Size: 1 x 10 Inch Woofer, 1 x 1 Inch Phenolic
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS
- Input Sensitivity: -34 dBu to 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: 30 k Ohms (Balanced) / 15 K Ohms (Unbalanced)
- Input Level (Max): +22 dBu
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- Height: 11.8” / 299 mm
- Width: 9.9” / 252mm
- Depth: 19” / 483 mm
- Weight: 8.1 Kg
Gear4music Speaker Stands
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
- Max Load: 50kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm - 1800mm
- Top Hat: 35mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.