Audix SCX25 Piano Recording Package
Audix SCX25 Piano Recording PackageDetails
Product Ref: 37210View Full Description
Buy on finance from £41.07 per month Finance from £41.07 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Accurate Stereo Reproduction
The Audix SCX25 condenser microphones featured in this kit provide accurate stereo reproduction of your piano. They feature a unique, elegant design, with precision machined brass body, innovative capsule suspension system, steel mesh grill, black e-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, switchcraft XLR connector, and heavy duty nylon clip.
Accurately reproduce audio in pristine detail with the SCX25 microphones featuring a linear 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response. The studio condenser microphones are manufactured to exacting standards and tight tolerances, with a unique design to coincide with their exceptional audio reproduction.
Low Profile Capsule Design
The low profile capsule design is slim and easy to position, ideal for placement on acoustic pianos. The cardioid pickup pattern, featured in the shock mounted capsule within a machined brass ring, effectively minimizes noise and unwanted ambiance at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
Reduced Noise From Vibrations
The capsule-style microphone means noise caused by vibration is significantly reduced as the microphone body is separate to the condenser element. The stereo pair of SCX25 microphones are matched in sensitivity and frequency response to ensure accurate stereo reproduction. Other features include a one-inch (25 mm) gold vapor capsule, miniaturized electronics, and an extremely small footprint. The SCX25 Piano Recording Package will handle sound pressure levels in excess of 135 dB and will provide up to 20 dB of ambient noise rejection.
- Two SCX25-A lollipop condenser microphones
- D-flex mounting brackets
- Two premium 20' cables
- Aluminum flight case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced
- Sensitivity: 29mV (ref 1k @ 1 Pascal)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB (A weighted)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 80dB (ref 1k @ 1 Pascal)
- Power Requirements: 48 - 52v phantom
- Maximum SPL: 138dB
- Dynamic Range: 124dB
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR
- Housing: Machined Brass
- Weight: 7.8 oz (without cable)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.