Audix DP Elite 8 Premium Percussion Microphone Pack, 8 Pieces
Audix DP Elite 8 Premium Percussion Microphone Pack, 8 PiecesDetails
Product Ref: 31782View Full Description
Buy on finance from £61.45 per month Finance from £61.45 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
D6 Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
The D6 dynamic kick drum microphone has a frequency response of 30Hz - 15kHz and a cardioid pickup pattern. It is easy to position and doesn't rely on finding the drum's 'sweet spot'. The microphone features the same legendary VLM technology that has made the D Series microphones so popular for stage and studio.
I5 Dynamic Snare Microphone
The I5 dynamic snare microphone has a cardioid polar pattern that focuses it on the instrument in question while isolating it from the others on the stage. It has a smooth and uniform frequency response of 50Hz - 16kHz and can handle sound pressure levels in excess of 140dB.
D2 Dynamic Tom Microphones
The D2 dynamic rack tom microphone brings out the natural, dynamic sound of toms or congas thanks to its natural warmth. It avoids the typical muddy 'boom' that can mar a good stage mix or recording. The D4 dynamic floor tom microphone has a frequency response of 40Hz - 18kHz, allowing it to successfully capture the true sound of instruments that require bass reproduction. It is lightweight and easy to position.
The SCX1C pencil condenser is a highly-sensitive microphone with a cardioid pickup pattern and a smooth, uniform frequency response of 40Hz - 20kHz. It requires 48-52 Volts of phantom power. The SCX1HC condenser microphone is considered by many sound engineers to be the perfect choice for hi-hat. With a hypercardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, it provides an astonishing level of detail and realism.
- All-in-one solution for miking drums
- Instrument-specific mics for optimal results
- Rugged Audix quality
- Great for stage and studio
- Dflex clips for easy positioning
- Road case
- 1 x D6 dynamic microphone with DCLIP
- 1 x I5 dynamic microphone with DVICE rim mount clip
- 2 x D2 dynamic microphones with DVICE rim mount clips
- 1 x D4 dynamic microphone with DVICE rim mount clip
- 2 x SCX1C condenser microphones with DCLIPs and windscreens
- 1 x SCX1HC condenser microphone with DCLIP and windscreen
- Foam-lined Aluminium road case
For a full list of specifications, please see the Specs sheet PDF above.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.