Audio Technica System 10 Pro Dual Wireless Handheld System
Audio Technica System 10 Pro Dual Wireless Handheld SystemDetails
The Audio Technica System 10 Pro Wireless Dual Handheld System offers user-friendly and reliable operation that is perfect for any live performance venue. The ATW-RU13 receiver units and ATW-RC13 chassis features three levels of diversity along with automatic frequency selection and a display screen for system status feedback. The two ATW-T1002 handheld microphones delivers high-fidelity sound reproduction which is suitable for a range of vocal applications.
Product Ref: 81125View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.09 per month Finance from £19.09 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
2.4GHz Digital System
The Audio Technica System 10 continuously monitors the activity within the 2.4GHz band and automatically adjusts the frequencies to avoid interference.
Three Levels of Diversity
System 10 Pro wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance - frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximise immunity to multi-path interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximise signal integrity.
Compact and Expandable
The System 10 Pro comes supplied with a RJ12 cable which allows you to connect up to 5 frames (10 receivers). By combining multiple systems together, this produces a more stable environment in which receivers are coordinated for the reception, transmission and frequency allocation - optimises the simultaneous use of the 10 channels and reducing signal loss.
- 2.4GHz 24-bit/48kHz digital wireless system
- ATW-RC13 rack-mount receiver chassis
- 2 x ATW-RU13 receiver units
- 2 x ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter
- Automatic frequency selection
- 1/4'' (6.3mm) and XLR connectors
- Plug and play - ease of use and exceptionally reliable
- Offers 3 levels of diversity - frequency, time and space - to sure communication without interference
- Rack mountable metal chassis (rack mount kit included)
- Each receiver can be paired with up to 10 transmitters
- Delivers high-fidelity audio quality over the whole frequency band (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4GHz ISM Band
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (Depending on Microphone)
- Operating Range: 60m / 200' with No Interfering Signals
- Dynamic Range: >109dB A-Weighted, Typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% Typical
- Audio Sampling: 24-Bit/48kHz
- Latency: 3.8ms
- Receiving System: Diversity (Frequency/Time/Space)
- Output Connectors: RJ45/RJ12 (Microphone)
- Maximum Output Level:
- Balanced: 0dBV
- Unbalanced: +6dBV
- Power Supply: 100VAC - 240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz to 12VDC 0.5A (Power Supply Switched Mode External)
- Dimensions: 209.8mm x 44mm x 169.3mm / 8.26'' x 1.73'' x 6.67'' (W x H x D)
- Weight: 940g
- RF Power Output: 10mW
- Spurious Element: Following Federal and National Regulations
- Battery Type: 2 x 1.5V AA
- Battery Life: >7 Hours Depending on Battery Type & Use Pattern
- Dimensions: 254.8mm x 50mm / 10.03'' x 1.97'' (L x D)
- Weight: 280g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.