Audio Technica ATW-2110 P1 F Band Headworn Wireless System
Audio Technica ATW-2110 P1 F Band Headworn Wireless SystemDetails
Audio-Technica?s second generation of the well known 2000 Series now offers increased RF power on both the handheld and beltpack transmitters for increased link stability. Charging contacts on the transmitters allow easy operation with rechargeable batteries.
Product Ref: 18104View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.35 per month Finance from £10.35 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The new ATW-R2100 receiver benefits from the latest Audio-Technica 1/2 wave antenna technology (depends on the frequency range) to maximise range. The 12VDC bias voltage on both BNC antenna inputs allows operation with the ATW-B80 antenna booster or other active components.
With this breakthrough series, Audio-Technica makes easy setup, automatic scanning and other advanced wireless features affordable as never before. Automatic frequency scanning-standard on all 2000 Series wireless receivers-finds and sets the best available channel at the touch of a button. For those using multiple wireless systems simultaneously, the 2000 Series offers another ease-of-use feature: any of its 10 channels may be used together-eliminating confusing frequency groups and other frequency-coordination problems.
ATW-R2100 receiver, ATW-T210 UniPak® body-pack transmitter, PRO 8HEcW hypercardioid dynamic headworn microphone.
- Operating Frequencies:
- UHF band
- 840.000 - 865.000 MHz (F Band)
- 795.000 - 820.000 MHz (E Band)
- Number of Channels: 10 total
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: ±5 kHz
- Operating Range: 100 m typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 41° F (5° C) to 113° F (45° C)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 15 kHz
- Receiving System: Dual independent receivers, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB nominal, 50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: >100 dB at 40 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 40 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <=1% (10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBµV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 25 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
- Balanced: 12.5 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Balanced: XLRM-type
- Dimensions: 8.27" (210.0 mm) W x 1.73" (44.0 mm) Hx 6.39" (162.2 mm) D
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas, rack-mount adapters, AC adapter
Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters. 55" (1.4 m) cable. Includes windscreen.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 200-18,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Cable: 55" (1.4 m) cable
- Connector: Locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak wireless systems
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.