Audio Technica ATW-2110 F Band Lavalier Wireless System
Audio Technica ATW-2110 F Band Lavalier Wireless SystemDetails
Audio-Technica's second generation of the well known 2000 Series now offers increased RF power on both the handheld and beltpack transmitters for increased link stability. Charging contacts on the transmitters allow easy operation with rechargeable batteries.
Product Ref: 18100View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.94 per month Finance from £9.94 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With this breakthrough series, Audio-Technica makes easy setup, automatic scanning and other advanced wireless features affordable as never before. Automatic frequency scanning - standard on all 2000a Series wireless receivers-finds and sets the best available channel at the touch of a button.
For those using multiple wireless systems simultaneously, the 2000 Series offers another ease-of-use feature: any of its 10 channels may be used together-eliminating confusing frequency groups and other frequency-coordination problems.
- Operating Frequencies:
- UHF band
- 840.000 - 865.000 MHz (F Band)
- 795.000 - 820.000 MHz (E Band)
- Number of Channels: 10 total
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: ±5 kHz
- Operating Range: 100 m typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 41° F (5° C) to 113° F (45° C)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 15 kHz
- Receiving System: Dual independent receivers, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB nominal, 50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: >100 dB at 40 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 40 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <=1% (10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBµV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 25 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
- Balanced: 12.5 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Balanced: XLRM-type
- Dimensions: 8.27" (210.0 mm) W x 1.73" (44.0 mm) Hx 6.39" (162.2 mm)
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas, rack-mount adapters, AC adapter
Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak® body-pack wireless transmitters. 55" (1.4 m) cable.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42.8 dBV (7.3mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 67.1 dBA, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Dimensions: 24mm long, 10.5mm diameter
- Cable: 1.4 m long (permanently attached to microphone), terminated with HRS connector
- Accessories: AT8131 foam windscreen; AT8434 clothing clip;
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.