Audio Technica ATW-1101 Beltpack Digital Wireless System
Audio Technica ATW-1101 Beltpack Digital Wireless SystemDetails
The Audio Technica ATW-1101 Digital Wireless System is designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, user-friendly setup and dependable performance. The ATW-1101 Wireless System features a digital ATW-R110 receiver that offers volume control, along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights and a mono ATW-T1001 transmitter with a 4-pin locking input connector.
Product Ref: 34716View Full Description
Spend another £21.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, immune to TV and DTV interference, System 10 makes frequency hunting a thing of the past. System 10 offers amazingly accurate sound and extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync and set-up. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
The single-channel System 10 includes the ATW-R1100 single-channel receiver and a body-pack transmitter (Also available with handheld microphone/transmitter instead of bodypack). The ATW-R1100 is a diversity digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
- ATW-R1100 receiver
- ATW-T1001 UniPak® transmitter
- 2.4GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance - frequency, time and space
- Automatic frequency selection
- 1/4'' (6.3mm) and XLR connectors
- Extremely easy to use with channel selection, timing and instant setup
- Sate-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4GHz ISM Band
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (Depending on Microphone)
- Operating Range: 30m / 100' with No Interfering Signals
- Dynamic Range: >109dB A-Weighted, Typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% Typical
- Audio Sampling: 24-Bit/48kHz
- Latency: 3.8ms
- Receiving System: Diversity (Frequency/Time/Space)
- Maximum Output Level:
- Balanced: 0dBV
- Unbalanced: +6dBV
- Power Supply: 100VAC - 240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz to 12VDC 0.5A (Power Supply Switched Mode External)
- Dimensions: 190mm x 46.2mm x 128.5mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 290g
- RF Power Output: 10mW
- Spurious Element: Following Federal and National Regulations
- Input Connector: Four-Pin, Locking Connector
- Battery Type: 2 x 1.5V AA
- Battery Life: >7 Hours Depending on Battery Type & Use Pattern
- Dimensions: 70.2mm x 107mm x 24.9mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 100g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.