Audio Technica ATM610 With Boom Mic Stand and Cable
Product Ref: 19242
Audio Technica ATM610 With Boom Mic Stand and CableDetails
Tuned for clear, detailed, extended-range reproduction of lead and backup vocals, the premier Artist Series dynamic vocal mic is equipped with a rare earth neodymium magnet, a tight hypercardioid polar pattern and multi-stage grille design. This pack includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a cable.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The microphone features an innovative dual-wall floating construction; the back-cavity assembly 'floats' inside the handle shell, providing outstanding isolation from handling noise.
Output from the microphone's XLRM-type connector is low impedance (Lo-Z) balanced. The signal appears across Pins 2 and 3; Pin 1 is ground (shield). Output phase is "Pin 2 hot" - positive acoustic pressure produces positive voltage at Pin 2.
To avoid phase cancellation and poor sound, all mic cables must be wired consistently: Pin 1-to-Pin 1, etc. For a high-impedance (Hi-Z) mic input, connect a Lo-Z balanced cable to a Hi-Z matching transformer (A-T CP8201 or equal) at the equipment input.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: 280 g (9.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 177.0 mm (6.97") long, 48.0 mm (1.89") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.