Audio Technica AT2050 Multi Pattern Condenser Mic
Audio Technica AT2050 Multi Pattern Condenser MicDetails
Product Ref: 68149View Full Description
Spend another £31.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Audio Technica AT2050 comes equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad. It operates ideally within a studio or live environment and is compatible for use with a wide variety of sounds ranging from pianos, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps and vocals.
Evolved from the original AT2020 design,the Audio Technica AT2050 ensures premium performance and practical application. It's application is wide and varied as it can be utilized in a variety of different situations . This can be attributed to the mic's ability to handle high sound pressure levels, made possible by its three distinct polar patterns;switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight. This varied mix of patterns enabled the mic to maintain efficiency with a large range of audio signal. As usual the buyer can expect the guaranteed quality of any Audio Technica product that comes at jaw dropping affordability.
- ElementExternally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar Patterns:Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-Eight
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll off 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity–42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance 120 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 T.H.D.; 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 17 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range(typical): 132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 4.7 mA typical
- Switches:Polar selection; Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Weight:412 g (14.5 oz)
- Dimensions:170.0 mm (6.69") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- Output Connectors:Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accesories Furnished:AT8458 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio Technica caseR5
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.