Audio Technica AT2035 Condenser Mic
£161.10 RRP £162.38
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 29 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £9.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
Audio Technica AT2035 Condenser Mic— Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
Product Ref: 13510
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -33 dB (22.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 120 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- NOISE: 12 dB SPL
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 136 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 82 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 3.8 mA typical
- SWITCHES Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- WEIGHT: 403 g (14.2 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 170.0 mm (6.69") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8458 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
You may also be interested in ...
|Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone||£89.10|
|Samson Q2U USB Mic + HP20 Headphones Recording Pack||£55.00|
|Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack||£149.00|
|Shure Beta 57A Dynamic Microphone||£114.00|
|Rode NTK Valve Studio Condenser Microphone||£399.00|
|Rode NT6 Studio Condenser Microphone||£239.00|
|Behringer T-1 Single Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone||£128.00|
|Blue Bottle Condenser Microphone||£3,329.00|
|Behringer C-1U USB Condenser Microphone||£44.00|
|Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Mic with Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable||£105.00|
Tell a friend about...
Audio Technica AT2035 Condenser Mic
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Audio Technica AT2035 Condenser Mic
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.