Audio Technica AT2031 Condenser Instrument Microphone
Audio Technica AT2031 Condenser Instrument MicrophoneDetails
The ideal microphone for stringed instruments (from violin and guitar to harp and piano) in critical recording and live situations, the AT2031 offers extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high frequency range for beautifully detailed sound. Low self-noise and high SPL handling also contribute to the AT2031's wide dynamic range.
Product Ref: 20642View Full Description
Spend another £160.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A switchable 150Hz 6db/octave high-pass filter enables the new microphone to be tailored to a wide variety of instruments, while its cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of the sound source from its environment.
- Element: Fixed-charge backplate, permanently polarized condenser
- Frequency Response: 20- 20,000Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 150Hz, 6db/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34dB (19.9mv) re 1v at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 85ohms
- Max Input Sound Level: 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% THD
- Noise: 17dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 77dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2.0mA typical
- Switches: Flat, roll-off
- Dimensions: 143mm long, 21mm max body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp, windscreen, soft protective pouch
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.