Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The Audio Technica AT2020 condenser microphone is an extremely versatile side-address studio condenser. Rugged and durable, it is ideal for project and home studio applications, especially given its affordable price tag.
Product Ref: 8481View Full Description
Spend another £165.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The AT2020 features a custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm, designed to provide extended frequency response and superior transient response. It handles high SPLs with ease and offers a wide dynamic range for excellent versatility.
The cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, isolating the desired sound source for a clearer tone.
The microphone is supplied with a pivoting, threaded stand mount, which lets you precisely place the mic for optimum sound quality.
To listen to some samples of the AT2020, please download the demo MP3s.
For further information about the Audio Technica AT2020 Microphone, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 37dB (14.1mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 144dB SPL, 1kHz at 1 THD
- Dynamic Range: 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2mA typical
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, soft protective pouch
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.