Audio-Technica AT LP120 USB Professional USB DJ Turntable
Audio-Technica AT LP120 USB Professional USB DJ TurntableDetails
The Audio-Technica AT-LP1120USB has been designed with both DJs and record enthusiasts in mind. The LP120USB has been designed to deliver the best sound reproduction in the club or home, it even look like the classic 1200. The curved tone-arm and stylus offer excellent tracking while the direct drive motor offers toque and pitch stability. The USB interface allows connection to any PC of Mac with a USB port and enables you to be able to back-up all your precious vinyl to a digital format.
Product Ref: 43130View Full Description
Spend another £1.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This professional stereo turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer. Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminium platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10 or +/-20 adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover. A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs. The AT-LP120USBC comes complete with the Audio-Technica AT95E cartridge and is also compatible with all Audio-Technica cartridges and any ½ inch mount cartridge from other manufacturers.
- USB output connects directly to your computer for plug-&-play use
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your LPs
- Direct drive high-torque motor
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- Balanced tone arm with soft damping control
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter speed indicator
- Forward and reverse play
- Direct Drive Professional Stereo USB turntable
- AT95E Cartridge
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software
- USB cable
- Adapter cables
- Type: 3-Speed Manually Operated
- Motor: DC Motor
- Drive Method: Direct Drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3, 45, 78 RPM
- Pitch Variation: +/- 10 or 20%
- Turntable Platter: Die-Cast Aluminium
- Starting Torque: >1.6 kgf-cm
- Barking System: Eletronic Brake
- Wow & Flutter: <0.2% WRMS (33 RPM)
- S/N Ratio: > 50 dB
- Output Level (Phono): 2.5 mW (Nominal @ 1kHz)
- Output Level (Line): 150 mW (Nominal @ 1kHz)
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB (Nominal RIAA Equalized)
- Power Consumption: 11 W
- Height: 6.1? / 157 mm
- Width: 17.72? / 450 mm
- Depth: 13.86? / 352 mm
- Weight: 10.7 Kg
- PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
- CD-R or CD-RW writer for burning CDs & installation
- Includes Audacity software for PC & Mac users
*Audacity requires Mac running OS X 10.1 or later or PC running Windows (98 and above)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.