Audio Technica AE2300 Instrument Microphone
Audio Technica AE2300 Instrument MicrophoneDetails
The Audio-Technica AE2300 Instrument Microphone is a dynamic element for high quality audio transfer. The frequency response is nearly identical at all degrees so you achieve a realistic sound without phasing issues. The high SPL handling means the AE2300 is suitable for guitar amplifiers, brass and even drums. The rugged design and versatility means the AE2300 is ideal for studios and live venues to capture high quality audio.
Product Ref: 68589View Full Description
Spend another £30.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Audio Technica AE2300 Instrument Microphone is a versatile way of capturing a variety of instruments. The AE2300 can easily handle a high SPL, making it able to capture loud volumes with ease. The AE2300 is a thoroughly detailed dynamic microphone. The switchable low pass filter is ideal for reducing any bleeding, or high frequency noise that is unwanted for recording purposes. The double-dome construction has been carefully designed to improve the transient response, so your sound always has clarity.
The Audio Technica AE2300 Instrument Microphone is able to capture sound from guitar amps, brass and woodwinds, drums and percussion instruments with equal clarity and precision. This makes it a great recording microphone for intermediate to professional usage.
- Proprietary double-dome diaphragm construction that improves high-frequency and transient response
- Maintains directionality across the entire frequency range
- Minimal off-axis coloration (frequency response is nearly identical at 0°, 90°, and 180°) helps to maintain phase cohesion in multiple microphone setups
- Switchable low-pass filter removes harsh, high-frequency hiss without negatively affecting the overall tone of an instrument
- Low-profile design allows microphone to be placed easily and unobtrusively in a wide variety of setups
- Rugged, brass metal construction ensures dependable performance in live music applications
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60 – 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -57 (1.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Weight: 14.6 oz (415 g)
- Dimensions: 3.7" (94.0 mm) long, 1.1" (28.0 mm) maximum diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Included: AT8471 isolation stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.