Ampeg SCR-DI Bass DI with Scrambler Overdrive
Ampeg SCR-DI Bass DI with Scrambler OverdriveDetails
The Ampeg SCR-DI Bass Bi with Scrambler Overdrive combines a classic Ampeg preamp, EQ pedal and overdrive stomp box in a rugged design built to deliver Ampeg tone in any situation. The all-new Bass Scrambler overdrive can be used to dial in tube-like grind, while the classic Ampeg EQ offers additional tonal control including Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo tone shaping. With flexible connectivity options, the Ampeg SCR-DI is perfect for practice, recording and performing. This all-around solution has all the connections to get Ampeg tone out of any rig and send it all to front-of-house to ensure the audience hears your tone. With a built-in headphone out and aux in for practicing along with backing tracks, the SCR-DI is also a fantastic practice tool that can fit right into your gig bag.
Product Ref: 55588View Full Description
Spend another £54.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
"The SCR-DI is the most bass-friendly DI ever created," remarks Ampeg Product Manager Zane Williams. "It delivers a huge range of classic Ampeg tones, it's an EQ pedal, it's got fantastic overdrive...it's got everything a performing bass player needs." "It's great to be able to practice with the same gear you use when performing. The SCR-DI is perfect for silent practice on the road or at home," remarks Williams. "You know you will always have the tone you want, no matter where you are playing."
- Classic Ampeg Tone
- Legacy Ampeg preamp and tone stack circuits
- Wide range of authentic Ampeg tones from smooth Portaflex to harmonically-rich SVT
- The Bass Player's DI
- The connections you need to drive your rig and deliver your exact tone to front-of-house
- Dedicated XLR balanced line out with ground lift
- Affected 1/4'' output
- Unaffected 1/4'' thru
- Total Tonal Control
- A complete Ampeg EQ pedal with massive tone choices
- Classic 3-band tone stack
- Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits for additional tonal flexibility
- Powerful Bass Overdrive Pedal
- New Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers true SVT grit, grind and sag
- Separate drive and blend controls
- Built to Last
- Roadworthy die-cast zinc chassis construction
- Durable metal switches
- No-slip rubber feet for solid stage performance
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz, unweighted)
- Maximum Gain @ 1 kHz:
- Input: 24 dB; 45 dB, Scrambler in/max.
- Aux input: 27 dB
- Tone Controls:
- Bass: +14/-14 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid: +5/-11 dB @ 500 Hz
- Treble: +16/-15 dB @ 4 kHz
- Power Requirements: Internal: 9 V Battery, External: 9-12 VDC @ 100 mA
- Size (H x W x D): 2.2 in x 7.6 in x 4.3 in (56 mm x 193 mm x 110 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 lb / 1.2 kg (approximately)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.