Alto Truesonic TS212W Active Loudspeaker with Bluetooth
Alto Truesonic TS212W Active Loudspeaker with BluetoothDetails
Product Ref: 77881View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.30 per month Finance from £8.30 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile, Durable Cabinet Design
Truesonics 2-way speaker cabinets were designed to be versatile and durable. The trapezoidal design helps to minimise unwanted resonance, resulting in a more accurate and true sound. The lightweight and durable design of the TS212W is down to the polypropylene enclosure that is easily mounted for more permanent installations. Designed with longevity in mind, this durable loudspeaker will withstand the rigor of extended use and transportation.
Portable Yet Powerful
The Truesonic Series from Alto has been developed to offer the most accurate audio reproduction possible with emphasis on transparency. Alto have strived to ensure the best quality audio reproduction through thousands of hours of testing and listening. From the components to the design, this loudspeaker has been finely crafted to deliver every nuance of the sound whilst not compromising on overall power. The compact and lightweight design makes it highly portable and useful for a range of live applications. This is ideal for PA use as it means you can easily transport your speaker wherever you need it. For added convenience, the TS212W features two handles used for transporting your speaker with ease.
Class-D Power amps have been integrated into the TS212Ws to provide the exceptional power and performance needed for the exceptional sound quality. Class D amplifiers were developed to be lighter than Class A and AB amplifiers as well as offering more power, ensuring your speaker can perform at high volumes whilst not compromising on audio quality. Boasting 1100 watts (peak) of power, the TS212Ws have more than enough drive to produce the powerful and punchy audio needed for larger live spaces.
Integrated 2-Channel Mixer
One of the most unique features of the TS212W is the integrated 2-channel mixer which has dual XLR 1/4 inch combo mic/line input sand independent level controls. This 2-channel mixer is ideal for live applications as it gives you optimal control over your sound, letting you tweak the levels to your own liking.
Alto Professional Truesonic TS212W takes the amazing performance, utility and stunning industrial design of the TS212 and adds the convenience of Bluetooth wireless streaming. Simply connect your compatible device and stream any sound wirelessly to your speaker.
- 550W Continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 12-inch LF driver, 2.5-inch high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4 inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level control
- XLR Link output
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Can be used as main PA speaker or in floor monitor application
- Stand pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Bluetooth compatibility
- Output Power: 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency: 12” (305 mm) woofer, 2” (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency: 1” (25 mm) neodymium driver
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 127dB peak, 124 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz - 22 kHz (-10dB)
- Coverage: 80/100° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors: (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS or XLR inputs / (1) XLR link output
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Controls: Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift, Bluetooth: Pair, link, volume, pair/link tone volume
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power: AC Input: 100–120/220–240 V, 50/60 Hz // Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V / 220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 14.04” x 13.80” x 23.28” (357 x 351 x 591 mm)
- Weight: 12.86 kg (28.35 lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.