Alto Trouper Small-Venue PA System
Alto Trouper Small-Venue PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 55026View Full Description
Spend another £51.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Small-Venue PA System
The Alto Trouper PA System is a premium-grade, bi-amplified PA system with a power rating of 200W, ideal for smaller venues. The Alto Trouper includes three 6 1/2-inch woofers combined with a 1-inch high-frequency compression driver with an extended frequency range from 65Hz – 20kHz. The PA system also includes thermal and dynamic overload protection, ensuring a clean and clear signal no matter the volume. Combining technology from the Truesonic and Black series, the Trouper is ideal as a small-venue PA system, perfect for solo artists and smaller ensembles. The trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonance, for a cleaner signal in upper bass and vocal range.
Built-In Mixer & Bluetooth Connectivity
One of the most unique features of the Alto Trouper is the integrated 3-channel professional audio mixer and built-in Bluetooth connectivity. The integrated audio mixer boasts a 2-band EQ on each of the three channels, ideal for minimising clashing frequencies and improving audio performance. The speaker is also equipped with wireless Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to stream music wirelessly from a Bluetooth-enabled device such as smartphone. This is perfect for solo artists who need to stream backing tracks during their set.
Design & Connectivity
The lightweight yet robust design of the Alto Trouper makes it highly portable and easy to transport. The rear of the speaker features a wide range of analog connectivity including two XLR and 1/4-inch combination inputs for connecting microphones and line-level instruments. Also included is a stereo RCA and 1/8-inch inputs, ideal for connecting equipment such as DJ mixers, controllers and more. The speaker enclosure features rubberised feet for improved stability and a 36mm pole socket for stand mounting. Its rugged design has a scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and steel corners for optimal durability, as well as a built-in handle for ease of transportation.
- Three channels of inputs: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux
- XLR, RCA, 1/4'' and 1/8'' connectors
- 2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel
- Full Bluetooth capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another Trouper system for stereo applications)
- Trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonances, resulting in cleaner output in upper bass and vocal range
- Stand-mountable with 35mm threaded pole socket
- Rugged, scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Easily transportable, lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and built-in handle.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.