Alto Transport 12 Portable PA System
Alto Transport 12 Portable PA SystemDetails
The Alto Transport 12 Portable PA System is compact and easily-portable. Solving the dilemma of delivering true high-fidelity sound when there is no access to AC power; the built-in rechargeable battery allows the Transport 12 to operate for up to 8 hours. The Class D amplifier drives a high-output 12'' 2-way speaker system that's housed within a compact and lightweight enclosure. Producing clear and punchy sound with exceptional detail, the Transport 12 is perfect for every scenario from outdoor weddings and parties to business meetings and small musical ensembles. Whether AC power is available or not, it's no problem or the Alto Transport 12.
Product Ref: 68051View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.03 per month Finance from £11.03 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional and Portable
The Alto Trasnport 12 is the ideal solution for any event which requires a sound system, even with the absence of plug sockets. The Transport 12 is a portable AC/battery-powered sound system which includes a 100-channel UHF wireless microphone with an operating range of up to 250 feet. The compact unit can be easily transported between venues and events, but the size and portability does not impact the exceptional sound quality that the Transport 12 has to offer.
Lightweight and Compact
The Internal 400-watt digital Class D amplifier powers the high-output 12-inch 2-way speaker system inside the lightweight and compact enclosure. Up to 8 hours operating time are guaranteed, using the built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery. The Transport 12 can also be plugged into AC power if it is available, to charge up the system and keep it running.
The Alto Transport 12 also includes a USB media player for playback, to allow you to comeadia a media device of your choice to the Transport 12 and play your own customised playlist. A ¼-inch output also lets you daisy-chain additional Transport 12s to cover an even larger area with powerful, great sound.
''We know there's a critical need for true high-fidelity, high-output sound in situations where there's no access to AC power. Until the Transport 12, there simply wasn't an adequate AC cable-free solution to this product. The Transport 12 solves it and has the operational flexibility and adaptability that makes it perfect in almost any circumstance''. - said Dustin Plumb, Product Manager for Alto Professional.
- 400-watt peak power output
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery powers unit for up to 8 hours of continuous performance
- 12-inch woofer, 1-inch HF compression driver
- Handheld UHF wireless microphone system included
- XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line input
- Voice priority feature automatically lowers music during announcements
- Built-in USB media player for convenient music playback - no DJ required
- Retractable handle and tilt-back wheels for easy transport
- 35 mm speaker pole socket for flexible positioning
- System Type: Bi-amplified active vented loudspeaker with wireless microphone
- Output Power: 400 W peak (Class D, 270 W LF + 130 W HF)200 W continuous (Class D, 135 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Transducers: 12” (305 mm) woofer, 2” (51 mm) voice coil1” (25 mm) ferrite driver, 1” (25 mm) voice coil
- Horn Coverage: 90ºH x 45ºV
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 20 KHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 5 KHz
- Max SPL: 119 dB-SPL (peak, @ 1 m)
- Input Sensitivity: Channel 1 Microphone: -35 dBu (+1 dBu)Channel 1 Line: -10 dBu (+1 dBu)Channel 2 Aux: -10 dBu (+1 dBu)
- Equalization: Treble: +10 dB at 10 KHz, Bass: +6 dB at 100 Hz
- Wireless Transmission: Microphone: Wireless dynamic microphone with integrated gain knob, battery-powered (2 AA) Range: 250 feet / 76 metersFrequency Bands: 606-640MHz
- USB Player: Supported File Systems: FAT32Supported File Formats: MP3, WAV, WMADisplay: Backlit LCD
- Enclosure: Metal grille, trapezoidal plastic cabinet with 36 mm pole-mountsocket, rubber feet, handle
- Power: IEC: 115–120 VAC, 60 Hz; 220–240 VAC, 50 HzBattery: 25.9 V, internal lithium ion battery (6–8 hours of batterylife at regular usage; 4 hours to recharge fully)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.0” x 14.5” x 24.0”381 x 368 x 609 mm
- Weight: 37.5 lbs.17.0 kg
- Transport 12
- Wireless Microphone
- Wireless Microphone Bracket
- BNC Antenna
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.