Alto TSL115 Active Speaker with Circular LED Array
Alto TSL115 Active Speaker with Circular LED ArrayDetails
Product Ref: 66411View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.20 per month Finance from £7.20 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-D Amplifier Technology
The exceptional power and sonic performance from the B210D is down to the Class-D amplifier technology incorporated into the unit. The revolutionary technology is designed to provide powerful performance whilst not compromising on sound quality and overall clarity. The technology itself delivers optimal energy efficiency, which in-turn means there is no need for big power supplies and large heat sinks. This technology delivers the B210D's exceptional performance value with an impressive power-to-weight ratio.
Circular LED Array
Full lighting systems can be hard to transport, especially for smaller music environments where excess equipment can be a major issue. The TSL115 has solved this issue by incorporating a light show directly into the speaker itself. The circular LED lighting built-on to the front of the speaker grill provides a convenient and bright lighting show as the music plays. The LED features customisable settings letting you select the colour of the light and also how the light reacts to the music. The five function settings for the LED lights are: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse and Party. Also included are brightness controls to let you adjust the brightness or disable the LEDs.
- Built-in circular around-the-woofer LED array provides brilliant light show
- Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs
- Custom Colour Control—easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting
- Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any sound reinforcement/DJ gig
- Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups
- 800 Watts of Class D power pounds out exciting sound
- 15” low-frequency transducer, 1” neodymium driver
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Wide-angle audience coverage fills the entire room
- Two Mic/Line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Use as a traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Output Power: 800 W peak (670 W LF + 130 W HF) / 400 W continous RMS (335 W LF Class D + 65 W HF Class AB)
- LF Driver: 15” (381 mm) woofer, 2” (51 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1” (25 mm) neodymium
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 122 dB continuous, 125 dB peak (@ 1 m)
- Frequency Response(-10dB): 48 Hz – 18 kHz (@ -10 dB)
- Coverage: 80°/100° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors: (1) 1/4” TRS or XLR input // (1) XLR Link Output
- Light :
- Type: 72 tri-color (red-green-blue) high-intensity LEDs; 22 W total; sound-reactive
- Modes: Modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Controls: Mode selection knob; color selection knob with RGB preview LED; brightness knob
- External Controls: Volume control, power-on with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Electronic Protection: Thermal / Overload / Analog Limiter / Compressor
- AC Input: 100–120/220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100-120 V T1.6AL AC250V / 220-240 V T800mAL AC250V / Inrush current at initial switch-on: 3.61 A / Inrush current after power supply interruption: 3.91 A
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 24.6 x 15.1 x 14.4 in / 625 x 386 x 366 mm
- Net Weight: 41.0 lbs. / 18.6 kg
For more information on the Alto TSL115 please refer to the PDF above.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.