Alto Black 15 15'' 2-Way Active PA Speaker
Alto Black 15 15'' 2-Way Active PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 33238View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.31 per month Finance from £20.31 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Each Black Series loudspeaker features the same core elements, a 1.75" high-frequency driver, 2400 watts of Class D power and carefully selected, complementary components. Designed and fine-tuned in the USA, the Black 15 has a 15" low-frequency transducer and comes optimised with a 90 x 60 degree coverage field and an extensively tested high-frequency waveguide, crafted to deliver maximum sonic impact, creating an energised atmosphere of sound.
Although Black Series Speakers are precise and fine-tuned, they are anything but fragile. Each one comes ready for pretty much anything the road can throw at it, even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs and other on-the-road applications, each one has a heavy-duty 18mm hardwood plywood cabinet covered in rugged, extremely durable scratch-resistant finish. They're also surprisingly lightweight and portable with comfortable, custom-molded handles.
Live Drive is the wireless remote control app available for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Available at the App Store, Live Drive for the Alto Professional Black Series provides remote wireless control over the internal DSP/EQ, Delay-Compensation, Level and Mute status. The Live Drive app allows each Black Series loudspeaker and subwoofer to be quickly re-adjusted at any time, and from any location to assure peak performance in every venue.
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Wireless connectivity for remote setup and sound-shaping control
- Works with Alto Professional's Live Drive wireless speaker app for iPad and iPhone
- App allows level-matching, EQ adjustment, time alignment, compression and more
- Optimised 90 degree x 60 degree coverage field
- DSP-controlled with custom crossover, superior tuning and active thermal protection
- Specifically designed, purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency and industry-leading power
- Precision-engineered HF waveguide, extensively tested for optimized audience coverage
- Built-in mixer with two Mic/Line combo inputs, volume controls and balanced XLR mix output
- 15" low-frequency transducer, 1.75" driver
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Ground Lift switch to disconnect signal ground from chassis ground
- Switch to turn off logo LED
- Lightweight, portable design with comfortable, custom-molded handles
- Heavy-duty 18 mm hardwood plywood cabinet
- Rugged, highly durable scratch-resistant finish
- Use as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet on bottom and side
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel speaker grille
- Stand and pole-mountable via standard 35 mm socket
- Flyable via six M10 rigging points
- System Type: 15'' Two-Way, Self-Powered, Horn Loaded HF
- Power Supply Design: Fully Regulated Switching with Power Factor Correction
- Power Connector: Male IEC
- Peak Power: 2400 Watts (1600W LF + 800W HF)
- Continuous Power: 1200 Watts (800W LF + 400W HF)
- Amplifier: Class D / Switching, Bridged LF and HF
- Amplifier Cooling: Passive
- Coverage Pattern: 90° H x 60° V
- Frequency Range: (-10dB) 41 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 50 Hz - 19 Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL: (Measured) 134 dB @ 1 m
- LF Transducer: 15'' (300mm) Cone Transducer, 3'' (76mm) Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet
- HF Transducer: 1.75'' (44mm) Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet Compression Driver with 1'' (25mm) Exit
- Construction: 15mm and 18mm Premium Plywood
- Finish: Highly Durable Textured Catalyzed Polyurethane
- Mouting: 12 x M10 Female Threaded Screw Sockets
- Handles: 3 x Ergonomic Handles with Aluminum Cross-Bar
- Stand Mount: 1 x 35mm
- Grille: 1.2mm Perforated Steel with Black Powder-Coat
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - 40°C
- Dimensions: 686mm x 416mm x 443mm (H x W x D)
- Net Weight: 28.4kg
Connectors and Controls
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo Connectors - Balanced
- Input Impedance: 10 kohms Balanced, 20 kohms Unbalanced
- Input Level Controls: Rotary Volume Control
- Line/Mic Level Selector: Push-Button Switch (Applies to 1 Input)
- Output Connector: Male XLR
- Output Mix Control: Switch To Select Output Mix Pre or Post Volume Control
- Ground Switch: Push-Button To Lift Signal Input Ground Connection
- DSP Modes: 5 Total:
- 80 Hz HP
- EXT LF
- DSP Wireless Control: Alto Professional Live Drive™ iOS App over Bluetooth
- Grille Logo LED On/Off Control: Recessed Push-Button Switch
- Standby Mode On/Off Control: Recessed Push-Button Switch
- System Control: High-Pass and Low-Pass Crossover Filters, Transducer EQ and Delay Compensation Transducer Excursion, Thermal, and Amplifier Clip Protection.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.