Allen and Heath ZED 436 Mixing Desk
Allen and Heath ZED 436 Mixing DeskDetails
Product Ref: 49104View Full Description
Buy on finance from £46.40 per month Finance from £46.40 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Perfect For Live & Studio Applications
The ZED 436's wide range of outputs and its streamlined design makes it perfect for a range of applications from live band performances to intimate studio sessions. The mixer itself features a range of premium quality components that results in a powerhouse of a mixing console, delivering studio-grade signal processing with support for Phantom Power and more. Taking inspiration from previous mixer models, Allen & Heath have developed the ZED 436 with both studio engineers and FOH engineers in mind. The mixer features 32 channels of mic and line inputs plus 2 dual stereo inputs, making it ideal for larger studio sessions and FOH use. Other features include a 4-band EQ, 4 sub-groups, 6 auxillary sends and a 7 x 2 matrix.
One of the most unique features of the ZED 436 is the built-in USB connection. Nowadays a common requirement for live sound and music production is the ability to send audio to and from a computer. With the ZED 436 this is easier than ever, simply connect a USB lead to your mixer with the other end connected to your device on your computer, select the USB routing on the mixer and you're ready to go. Recording CD quality audio from live performances is now easier than ever.
Taken from the highly successful PA series from Allen & Heath, the DuoPre pre-amps feature a two-stage design with controlled amounts of gain in each stage. The way the gain staging is evenly distributed results in better control of your signal level. A large amount of the gain comes from the first stage, minimising any unwanted noise. Line level signals are ran through the second stage of the pre-amp via the line input jack, resulting in less noise even with a higher input impedance.
MusiQ 4-Band EQ
The ZED-436 also features a premium-quality 4-band EQ , that was originally found in the renowned GL2220 mixer. The ZED-436 has incorporated this feature for optimising audio quality as well as the quality of the signal itself. The MusiQ EQ features an optimised slope (Q Factor) allowing you to equalise individual instruments with ease.
- 32 mono channels
- 2 dual stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- Channel insert
- Super wide gain ‘DuoPre’ mic line input
- 4-band EQ with 2 swept mids and in/out switch
- Illuminated mute
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL & peak warning indicator
- ALPS 100mm faders
- 6 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 pre/post)
- 4 sub groups fed from each channel
- All inputs with level control
- 12 bar meters
- L, R and M main mix outputs
- 2 matrix sections available; can send output to USB
- Individual channel 48V phantom power
- Direct output on every mono channel
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout – all connections and controls on top surface
- Mono channel (XLR) Input +6 to –63dBu for nominal (+17dBu in max)
- Mono channel Line Input (Jack socket) +10 to –26dBu (+30dBu maximum)
- Insert point (TRS Jack socket) 0dBu nominal +21dBu maximum
- Stereo Input (Jack sockets) 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +10dB)
- Stereo input (phono sockets) 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +10dB)
- 2 Track Input (phono sockets) 0dBu nominal +21dBu maximum
- L, R & Mono Outputs (XLR) +4dBu nominal. +27dBu maximum.
- L, R & M Insert (TRS Jack socket) -2dBu nominal +21dBu maximum
- Group Outputs (Jack sockets) +4dBu nominal. +27dBu maximum.
- Group Insert (TRS Jack socket) -2dBu nominal +21dBu maximum
- Aux Outputs (Jack sockets) -2dBu nominal +21dBu maximum (Bal Option +4)
- Matrix Outputs (TRS Jack socket) -2dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum. (Bal Option +4)
- 2 Track Output (phono sockets) 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum.
- Direct Out (TRS Jack socket) 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum.
- Analogue Headroom from nominal (0Vu) 21dB
- USB in & out headroom from nominal (0Vu) 14dB
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain +0.5/-1dB 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 0dB gain 1kHz +10dBu out 0.004%
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 1kHz 0.014%
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain 0dBu 1kHz 0.005%
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain +10dBu 1kHz 0.003%
- USB Audio In/Out USB 1.1 compliant 16bit.
- Sample Rate 32, 44.1, or 48kHz
- Mix Noise, LR out, 16 channels routed, Ref +4dBu, 22-22kHz -90dB (-86dBu)
- Mix Noise, LR out, 24 channels routed, Ref +4dBu, 22-22kHz -89dB (-85dBu)
- Mix Noise, LR out, 32 channels routed, Ref +4dBu, 22-22kHz -88dB (-84dBu)
- Mic Pre EIN @ max gain 150R input Z 22-22kHz -127dBu
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.