Alesis iO Dock II Recording Interface for iPad
Alesis iO Dock II Recording Interface for iPadDetails
Product Ref: 43330View Full Description
Spend another £81.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Alesis iO Dock II utilises the fact that the iPad has been a hit with musicians and producers who use apps to create music due to its simplicity and user friendly interface and takes this concept further by giving you the ability to connect your guitar, bass, microphones, keyboards and MIDI gear in one convenient device. And because it works with virtually any Core Audio or Core MIDI app, you will never run out of ways to create with the iO Dock II.
The iO Dock II dual combination inputs (XLR + 1/4-inch) let you record vocals, acoustic instruments, electronic instruments or ensembles with ease. Use dynamic or condenser mics to capture audio via the onboard mic preamps with phantom power.
The Alesis iO Dock II fits into your live or home studio with ease, thanks to 5-pin MIDI In/Out jacks and a USB MIDI Out port. The improved high-impedance input gives you a dedicated jack for your guitar/bass that makes sure you have a clean, pure signal for tracking or 3rd party FX apps. Dedicated headphone and 1/4-inch outputs let you listen to your tracks on studio monitors or headphones.
- Equips your iPad with pro audio connections for recording and live performance
- Interchangeable 30-pin and Lightning connectors included
- Works with iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad (4th generation)
- Improved high-impedance guitar input for accurate recording of guitars and bass guitars
- Improved iPad connector placement for quick and easy loading of your iPad
- Connect microphones, instruments, speakers, headphones, and MIDI controllers
- Works with virtually any Core Audio or Core MIDI app in the App Store
- (2) combo XLR-1/4-inch inputs for use with instruments, microphones, and more
- Input channel gain controls and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- (2) 1/4-inch main outputs and 1/4-inch headphone output, each with independent volume controls
- 5-pin MIDI and USB MIDI input and output and an assignable 1/4-inch footswitch input
- Professional 24-bit converters built in
- Class-compliant, no drivers required
- Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" Balanced TRS Individual gain controls Phantom power, switchable Guitar (high-impedance) switch on Input 1
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Balanced TRS Main 1/4" TRS Headphone Individual level controls
- Video Output: RCA Composite (requires compatible apps)
- Control I/O: MIDI In (DIN) MIDI Out (DIN) USB MIDI 1/4" Footswitch (function assigned by apps)
- Power: 12V DC, 2A, center-positive
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 8.5" x 10.5" x1.25"; 216 mm x 267 mm x 32 mm Weight: 2.1 lbs; .95 kg
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation)
- Please note: does not fit iPad Air
- iO Dock II
- Power Adapter
- Adapter for iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad (4th generation)
- Apple 30-Pin Connector
- Apple Lightning Connector
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.