View Full Description
Along with Bluetooth streaming, the TransActive Wireless is capable of accomodating microphones, guitars, keyboards, computers, drum machines, CDs or MP3 players, thanks to its variety of inputs. You can use the TransActive Wireless to perform, to play music, or to make your voice heard. This system works with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices, Mac, PC and more!
A Powerful Speaker System
This system features a built-in amplifier which provides plenty of power, low distortion and high efficiency. The large driver brings a solid low end and powerful, crisp highs. The powered speaker projects your performance more than 150 feet.
Battery-Powered or Wall-Powered Capabilities
The TransActive Wireless boasts a convenient built-in rechargeable battery, which can deliver up to 50 hours of cordless amplification. Furthermore, you can plug your TransActive Wireless in to an AC outlet. It also features a Cradle with USB charging port for your phone, tablet, or other device.
Rugged Design and Standable
This speaker system boasts a rugged design to withstand heavy use and portable applications. The standard 35mm socket allows mounting on a speaker stand.
- Powered speaker projects your performance more than 150 feet (45m)
- Stream sound wirelessly from any Bluetooth device
- Works with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices, Mac, PC, and more
- Built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 50 hours of cordless sound
- Cradle with USB charging port for your phone, tablet, or other device
- Rugged design to withstand heavy use and portable applications
- Recessed wheels and pull-up handle provide mobility with no lifting
- Standard 35mm socket allows mounting on a speaker stand
- Perfect for use anywhere?indoors or outdoors
- XLR+1/4" combo input
- 1/4" line/guitar input
- 1/8" Stereo aux input
- USB charging port (5V, 2.1A)
- TransActive Wireless Speaker
- Power Cable
- Quickstart Guide
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.