Record, Mix and Add Effects All in One Place
The Alesis MultiMix 8 is a compact mixer with built-in effects that doubles as a computer recording interface, letting you mix and record simultaenously whether you're mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs.
Many Features in the Mix
Offering microphone inputs with phantom power, guitar-direct inputs and line-level inputs for everything else, the MultiMix 8 USB FX delivers clean audio to your PA or recording system with a hassle-free computer connection.
Channels 1 to 4 feature XLR inputs with a switchable phantom power option for both dynamic and condenser mics. All 8 channels have TRS Line inputs available. For singer/songwriters looking to get a clean, 'hot' signal, the high-impedance input on channel 2 allows direct connection of a guitar or bass. Mix in audio from other sources such as a CD or LP player using the additional Tape RCA stereo input.
EQ and FX Options
The MultiMix 8 includes an internal effects processor to quickly and easily enhance your mix. Dial up the Reverb, Delay or Phaser by dialling up the pre- or post-fader knobs located within each channel strip. Giving you an impressive amount of routing options in such a compact size, the MultiMix contains Aux Out and stereo Returns as well as Insert jacks on each channel to allow external effects engines to process your audio.
Use With Virtually Any Software
Take advantage of the MultiMix 8's complete USB recording interface. Musicians and engineers can plug the MultiMix's class-compliant USB connection into their mac or PC without installing any software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection. Use the Alesis MultiMix 8 with virtually any audio recording software, record the stereo Main output into your computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitors.
Ergonomically designed with enlarged knob spacing, the MultiMix 8 introduces a sleek new appearance
for the Alesis MultiMix series. Removeable end caps
help the MultiMix to squeeze into smaller spaces and tightly-packed set ups. With improved signal-to-noise ratio specs, the MultiMix consumes 36% less power than its predecessors and is reliably energy efficient
- Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
- 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback with your Mac or PC
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- Works with iPad via Apple™ USB Adaptor (sold seperately)
- 1/4'' line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5 to 8
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing
- Multicolour LED metering for visual level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Class-compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers
- Mac: OS X
- PC: Windows XP, Vista or 7
- USB Port
- Dimensions: W 10.25" x D 10.75" x H 3.25"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Cubase LE Software
- MultiMix 8 USB FX mixer
- USB Power Cable
- Software CD
- Quickstart Guide
- Power Supply
For further information about the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX, please download the product manual from the above link.