Alesis MultiMix 4 USB, 4-channel USB Mixer
Product Ref: 13939
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB, 4-channel USB MixerDetails
Desktop audio, solved.
The MultiMix 4 USB is a four-channel desktop mixer with a USB digital audio interface built in. This compact mixer is perfect for using in basic computer-recording setups, video editing and production studios, and portable podcasting setups because it outputs not only line-level analog audio, but also stereo 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio over USB for low-noise, easy computer connection.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Four-channel mixer with digital output
- Low-noise digital 16-bit, 44.1 kHz signal on USB for easy computer interface
- Four line-level inputs
- Two channels of XLR inputs with gains and switchable 48V phantom power
- High-impedance guitar input
- Two channels of switchable high-pass filtering
- Two-channel EQ on mic inputs
- Multicolor LED metering
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
The MultiMix 4 USB mixer has four input channels, all of which can accept a 1/4" line input. You can can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the mixer's switchable 48V-phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel one's switchable high-impedance input.
Channels one and two offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to eliminate low-frequency rumble, handling and wind noise. Each channel has an independent pan control and channels one and two provide high and low-shelving EQs. Channels one and two have independent gain trims, while channels three and four are configured as a stereo pair at the level and pan controls.
The MultiMix 4 USB has a two channel, five stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. A stereo, 1/4" headphone output has its own level control.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 60 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.