ART SLA-2 200W Studio Linear Amplifier
Product Ref: 15444
ART SLA-2 200W Studio Linear AmplifierDetails
The SLA-2 is studio linear power amplifier capable of delivering 280watts per channel (@4 ohms) with an incredible 10Hz to 40kHz frequency response. Compact single rackspace low noise linear design, the SLA-2 uses a solid steel chassis and toroidal transformer for added long term reliability. Stable down to 2 ohms, the SLA-2 can be bridged mono to deliver a full 560 watts into a single 8-ohm load.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal for any studio or installation application, the SLA-2 uses oversized convection cooling heatsinks and temperature controlled variable speed SmartFan technology to ensure quiet operation in any environment.
Professional Features The SLA-2 has been designed to deliver in the most demanding audio applications. Housed in an aluminum and steel single space 19-inch rackmount chassis, the SLA-1 uses a proven toroidal transformer design for unmatched long-term reliability.
SmartFan Cooling System The SLA-2 features SmartFan, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system. The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier?s cooling needs.
Versatile Connectivity Multi-way binding post output with XLR, 1/4-inch and Euroblock inputs make the SLA-2 an ideal amplifier for virtually any studio monitoring system or fixed installation applications. A tamper proof faceplate is included for commercial installs.
- Toroidal Transformer
- 200 Watts per Channel @ 8 ohms
- 280 Watts per Channel @4 ohms
- 560 Watts when Bridged Mono @ 8 ohms
- 10 Hz ? 40 kHz Frequency Response
- XLR, Euroblock & ¼-inch inputs
- Tamper-Proof Faceplate
- SmartFan Silent Cooling System
- Low Profile 1U Rack Mountable All Steel Chassis
- Extremely Low noise, Discrete Linear Design
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.