ART Dual X Direct Professional Active DI Box
ART Dual X Direct Professional Active DI BoxDetails
The DUALXDirect provides two independent high quality active interfaces that let you connect instrument, line, or speaker level signals to a mixer or other balanced inputs.
Product Ref: 23377View Full Description
Spend another £190.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Each of the high impedance 1/4" and XLR inputs (provided via "combo" jacks) are buffered and converted by very low noise active electronics into an isolated, balanced, low impedance signal output. The DUALXDirect has an extremely flat and wide frequency response and can handle high signal levels. This gives the DUALXDirect a very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources and over long signal runs in high noise environments.
The input ATTENUATOR switches allow for a wide range of signal levels and the input THRU jacks allow for tapping off of your signal chain. The GROUND LIFT switches let you totally separate the input and output signal grounds, when appropriate, to isolate two systems, thereby reducing hum and ground-loop noise.
The DUALXDirect''s active circuitry is powered by phantom voltage from the OUTPUT connections or by an internal 9V battery, when external power is not available. When powered by a battery, it draws less than 7.5 mA which should provide more than 100 hours of operation with a new battery (alkaline recommended). If phantom power is available, then the DUALXDirect will automatically draw its power from the external source. The POWER ON/OFF switch lights more dimly when the unit is running off of the battery, lights more brightly when it is running off of phantom power, and is off when the unit is inactive.
The compact black-anodized all aluminum case and it?s active design allow the DUALXDirect to provide years of trouble free service in Live Sound, Permanent/Fixed Install, D.J., and virtually any PA application. It?s full feature set, rugged construction, and high-end specifications make the DUALXDirect the obvious choice.
- Fully active design
- Phantom voltage or 9V battery powered
- Converts high-impedance balanced / unbalanced inputs into 600 Ohm balanced outputs
- Switchable input attenuation (0, -30 dB)
- Switchable ground lift
- 1/4" TRS / XLR combo connector inputs
- XLR connectors for balanced outputs
- Rugged extruded aluminum case
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 kHz, ± 0.5 dB @ +0 dBu
- THD: <.05% (typical)
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB (typical)
- Channel Separation: > 80 dB (typical)
- Maximum Input Level: +4, +34 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +6 dBu (battery powered), +14 dBu (phantom powered)
- Input Connections: 1/4" TRS | XLR female balanced / unbalanced (2), 470k Ohm
- Thru Connections: 1/4" TRS (2)
- Output Connections: XLR male balanced (2), <600 Ohm
- Input Attenuation: Switchable, (0, -30 dB)
- Power Requirements: 9V @ 7.5 mA (battery, alkaline recommended), 18 - 48V DC @ 6.4 mA (phantom power per channel)
- Dimensions (DWH inches): 3.9 x 4.6 x 1.85
- Dimensions (DWH mm): 99 x 117 x 47
- Weight: 0.84 lbs / 0.38 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.