API 3124MB+ Pre-Amplifier with Stereo Mixer
API 3124MB+ Pre-Amplifier with Stereo MixerDetails
Product Ref: 61097View Full Description
Buy on finance from £105.12 per month Finance from £105.12 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
API Console CircuitryUsing the same preamp circuit found in API consoles, the API 3214MB+ provides high quality audio inputs, giving you great sound and performance that attribute to API's strong reputation in the music world. Using the RE-116 K mic input transformer and the same output transformer found in all API equalizers, this unit ensures the highest quality sound whilst not compromising on functionality.
Perfect For Microphones And InstrumentsAll microphone inputs are powered by the internal 48V Phantom Power supply with a front panel 20dB pad switch that affect both the mic and line in. This preamp can provide up to 65dB of gain to an output clip level of 30+dBm, making it ideal for a range of input sources from instruments to microphones. The HI-Z front panel input is routed through the op-amp, allowing for low level inputs such as string based instruments to be amplified without the need for a matching transformer or direct box. The Hi-Z's input range spans up to +22dB giving you added versatility when it comes to keyboards or other high level devices.
Versatile ApplicationAPI's reputation for quality means this product is ideal for a whole range of different audio applications. From the studio to a live environment, this preamp ensures high quality sound output and a range of comprehensive features for audio manipulation. Designed with the professional engineer in mind, the 3214MB+ is ideal for studio use giving you four channels of API console quality preamp performance, but its compact and durable design also make it great for concert environments.
- Uses API 2520 Op-Amplifier
- Classic Console Circuitry
- Four XLR Mic Inputs
- Four 1/4'' Un-Balanced Inputs
- Front Panel Polarity Switch
- Front Panel 20 dB PadSwitch
- Front Panel Mic/Line Switch
- Front Panel 48V Power Switch
- Output Clips at +30 dBm
- Input Impedance: 1500 Ohms Mic, 470 K Ohms Un-Balanced, HI-Z in
- Output Impedance: Less than 75 Ohms Channel Outputs
- Nominal Levels: XLR Channel Output +4 dBu
- Stereo Output Level: Unbalanced: nominal -2, Balanced: +4
- Clipping Level: XLR Channel Output better than +28 dBm
- Frequency Response: +0, -5, 10 Hz to 20 kHz (-.5 at 10 Hz)
- Noise EIN: -129 Mic, -125 Un-Bal. Actual
- Measured Noise: Better than -91 dBm / below Nominal +4.
- Distortion: All Outputs at +4 out, .03 , at +22, .09 Max
- Gain Range: 150 Ohms Input 10 dB Min., 65 dB Max (inc. PAD). Un-Bal. Input 14 dB Min., 50 dB Max
- VU Meter: Calibrated for XLR Outputs, OVU=+4 dBu, (-12, -6, -3, 0, +3, +6, +18)
- Controls: GAIN, PAD (20 dB), 48Volts, POL (polarity), MIC (mic/un-bal), VU, AC
- Power Consumption, Quiescent: 19.2 Watts
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.