AKG C414XL II Condenser Microphone
AKG C414XL II Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The AKG C414XL II is an incredibly detailed vocal and instrument condenser microphone featuring 5 different pickup patterns, making versatile for live, broadcast or recording applications.
Product Ref: 2587View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.57 per month Finance from £21.57 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A classic microphone with a distinctive timbre especially designed for recording of solo vocals and solo instruments.
With the introduction of the NeXt Generation C 414 B-XL models, AKG sets new benchmarks for useful features, improved technical specifications, ease of use and available accessories. All of these improvements are answers to requests from ever-demanding recording studios, broadcast stations and concert engineers, but with the basic sonic character of the legendary C 414 unaltered.
High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
Completely immune to electrostatic and electro-magnetic interference from digital gear, computer monitors, etc. thanks to solid metal housing and transformerless output stage
Three switchable bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation pads with LEDs for quick visual indication
All switchable components operate in low impedance circuits for ultra-high reliability even in extremely humid conditions
Optional R 414 remote control unit offers full control of all parameters via standard microphone cable and 3-pin XLR-type connectors
- Type 1-inch large-diaphragm pressure gradient microphone
- Polar pattern Omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight
- Frequency range 20 to 20,000 Hz (see frequency response traces)
- Sensitivity 23 mV/Pa (-33 dBV) ± 0.5 dB
- Max. SPL 200/400/800/1600 Pa = 140/146/152/158 dB SPL (0/-6/-12/-18 dB) (for 0.5 THD)
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-2) 20 dB (0 dB preattenuation)
- Equivalent noise level 6 dB-A (0 dB preattenuation) (DIN 45 412, A-weighted)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) 88 dB
- Preattenuation pad -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope 12 dB/octave at 40 Hz and 80 Hz; 6 dB/octave at 160 Hz
- Impedance = 2,200 ohms
- Supply voltage 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Current consumption approximately 4.5 mA
- Dynamic range 134 dB minimum
- Environment Temperature range: -10° C to +60° C (14° F to 140° F)
- Relative humidity: 95 (+20° C/68° F), 85 (+60° C/140° F)
- Connector 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Dimensions 50 x 38 x 160 mm (2.0 x 1.5 x 6.3 in.)
- Net weight 300 g (10.6 oz.)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.