ADJ XS 200
ADJ XS 200Details
Product Ref: 75769View Full Description
Spend another £108.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ XS 200 features a single XS head that continuously turns 360 degrees in both directions, making light fill the whole of your venue. The XS 200 utilizes 2 x 10W LEDs that project breathtakingly narrow and sharp beams. With 50,000 hours of life, this compact, lightweight yet effective moving head promises to leave your audiences amazed.
With 3 Operational Modes,you can choose how your show runs as well as how it looks, the ADJ XS 200 has sound active and internal show modes as well as DMX control capabilities. Sound active mode is when your light show plays to the beat of your music, mixing audio and visual performance. Internal show mode allows the light to run by itself so you can sit back and enjoy your lights and the 8-built in programs at your fingertips. DMX control allows you to hook your light up to your controller so you can control your show through your own gear. There is also a UC IR remote control (sold separately) that is compatible with the ADJ XS 200
You can connect up to 8 fixtures with the I.E.C. in & out situated at the rear of the moving head, this will save you a lot of room and time when it comes to cabling up your fixtures. If you'd like to alter the colours of your lights, there is RGBW Colour Mixing in DMX mode. This compact and versatile moving head is perfect for any portable or permanent fixture.
- Single XS Moving Head
- 360° continuous rotation, in both directions
- 2 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
- Pixel control of each LED
- RGBW Color Mixing in DMX mode
- 3 Operational modes
- Stand Alone or Master-slave set up
- 2 DMX Channel modes: 16 Channels & 18 Channels
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
- 8 Built-in programs
- 3-pin XLR DMX connectors
- I.E.C. In/Out Connections
- Lifetime of the LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
- UC IR Compatible (sold Separately)
- I.E.C. In & Out to Daisy chain Power (Connect up to 8 Fixtures)
- Power consumption: 20W total
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz- I.E.C. In
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 142 x 100 x 300mm
- Weight: 2 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.