ADJ Sense 15B Subwoofer
ADJ Sense 15B SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 76327View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.57 per month Finance from £8.57 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Sense 15B Subwoofer is made of a thick and sturdy plywood that shelters and protects the subwoofer's many impressive internal features. The aluminium frame 15" woofer is there to help level and maintain your low frequency sounds, giving you a nice rounded bass tone as well as a crisp and clear overall sound. The high frequency driver's lens has been designed to be extremely flexible so that you can easily change your sound to fit any acoustic situation. the lens' are rotatable for 75° x 50° or 50° x 75° dispersion, allowing you to modify and perfect your acoustic tones.
The multi-functional subwoofer has been designed with a black colour so that it blends in and looks as-well as sounds like a great edition to your speaker set. With the 2 speakON connectors, you can easily connect the Sense 15B up to any speaker or amplifier, to make setting up quick and simple. As-well as this, each corner has an M8 rigging point. This allows you to hang your subwoofer from strong cabling (sold separately) to save space in your fixture, instead of mounting it or just standing it up. Though if you'd prefer to mount the subwoofer, there is an integrated M20 pole mount. With a heavy-duty handle situated on opposite sides of the unit, the lightweight subwoofer is easy to take out on the road with you.
The rugged construction of the ADJ Sense 15B Subwoofer is one of the biggest highlights. The strong yet lightweight plywood exterior allows protection of your equipment. The affordable Sense 15B also has a powder coated steel grill that is padded with acoustic foam, this covers the 15" LF driver making sure your coil is protected so it can continuously give out a great bass sound. Ideal for both permanent and portable installations and fixtures, this subwoofer is affordable as-well as thoroughly impressive.
- Perfect harmonized components and case details
- High efficiency
- First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations
- Equipped with optimized 15” LF driver
- Large optional accessory range
- Ideal for mobile and install applications
- Integrated M20 pole mount
- 2 SpeakON connectors
- Woofer: 15” AA PA15000, aluminum basket, 100mm Voicecoil
- Power Handling: 450W continuous, 900W program, 1800W peak
- Recommended input power: 300-600 W @ 8Ohm
- Components: 15” Long excursion woofer
- Sensitivity (Half Space): 102dB SPL, 135dB Peak
- Freq. response: (-3dB): 45Hz - 200Hz
- Freq. range(-10dB): 40Hz - 250Hz
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- Finish: black structure paint
- Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill with acoustic foam
- Handle: 2 handles on the sides
- Cabinet: plywood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 430 x 550 x 550mm
- Weight: 26.5kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.