ADJ Focus Spot THREE Z
ADJ Focus Spot THREE ZDetails
Product Ref: 75559View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.18 per month Finance from £23.18 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Focus Spot THREE Z has an incredibly powerful 100W LED light-source that fuels the pristine beams and sharp pattern projections. As well as having a low power consumption and a long 50,000 hours of life, the ADJ Focus Spot THREE Z gives an amazing 6300 output LUX measured at a distance of an astonishing 3 metres. This gives you striking mid-air effects and your patterns are projected over long distances.
The ADJ Focus Spot THREE Z is fitted with 3 GOBO wheels, one that rotates, one fixed and one colour wheel. These let you create your own personal patterns and allow you to choreograph the colours, shapes and movements of your shows. Loaded with 8 colours as well as white, you can choose which hue you think will suit the show. As well as this, you can choose between 7 static patterns on the GOBO wheel, each pattern creates a certain shape that promises to impress every audience. If you'd like to have a bit more action then 6 rotating patterns are also available on the second GOBO wheel. Whichever GOBO you use, you can always keep the projection sharp, no matter what distance thanks to the motorized focus function. Plus, you can alter the size of the projected GOBO thanks to the motorized zoom.
The moving head offers fast and fluid 540° pans and 270° tilt movement, the unit has high-quality stepper motors with micro-stepping that allows smooth movement. There are also 2 rotating 6-facet prisms. One is circular and splits the projected beam into a cluster of 6 smaller patterns. The second however, is linear. This generates a rotating line of projections. Each prism is rotated at variable speeds, so you can have subtle twirls or energetic twists.
The features can be extended with the use of the 0-100% dimming of the beam, as well as a choice of 5 select-able dimming curves too. The GOBOs also provide a shake feature and the ability to select split-colours. Pre-programmed with 4 built-in light shows, each can be set to run in Show Mode (which keeps the same speed throughout your show) or Sound Active (which triggers lights to your music's beat. Multiple fixtures can be linked for master operation, this can be enhanced by inverting the pan or tilt of certain fixtures to create contrasting movements. This allows synchronized and impressive light shows to be created without the use of DMX programming or any other software.
- 100W High Output LED Moving Head spot with motorized zoom
- Motorized Zoom: 12 ~ 17-degree beam angle
- 3 Operational Modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
- 4 Built-in lighting shows
- Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Electronic Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- 5 Dimmer Curves
- Pan/Tilt Inverse Mode for contrasting movement when fixtures are linked together
- Motorized Focus
- Fast Pan Tilt Movement
- Gobo Shake effect
- Two 6-facet rotating prism effects (circular & linear)
- 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- 4-Button DMX LCD menu with 180° Inverse View mode
- Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
- Fan cooled
- Light Source: 1 x 100W High Output LED’s
- Variable beam angle: 15 ~ 20-degree beam angle
- 2 Independent Gobo Wheel’s: Gobo Wheel 1 has 7 Static Gobo’s + Spot; Gobo Wheel 2 has 6 Rotating Gobo’s + Spot
- Pan: 540-degree
- Tilt: 220-degree
- PowerCon:AC In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (up to 3 Focus Spot Three Z’s @ 120V and 6 Focus Spot Three Z’s @ 230V )
- Long Life LED: (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-230V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 230W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 185 x 284 x 479mm
- Weight: 24 lbs. /11 kgs.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.