ADJ Asteroid 1200
ADJ Asteroid 1200Details
Product Ref: 75557View Full Description
Buy on finance from £32.36 per month Finance from £32.36 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Asteroid 1200 has infinite pan and tilt movements that scatter beams of light all around the area. The infinite 360° rotation of the head and yoke fills the room with mesmerising light and colour. With 12 lights situated on the Asteroid,your show will be full of flexible and widespread displays, making sure the space will never look dim, dull or boring.
Covered with 12 (Red, Green, Blue, White) 4-in-1 LEDs, the unit has an incredibly tight 4 degree beam angle and you can shoot out and display multiple colours from one Asteroid. To ensure that the asteroid 1200 gives advance lens optics to promise vivid multi-beam effects that aren't spoiled by the shadows of the RGBW. To intensify these effects, you can use the built in strobe settings that allow you to add high-energy and excitement to your light show.
The ADJ Asteroid 1200 has 18, 20 and 69-channel settings that gives you access to a huge range of setting and features. For DJs who pride themselves on their light shows, the Asteroid 1200 offers pixel-mapping capabilities so you can create distinctive and personal patterns using DMX, Artnet or KlingNet control protocols.
If you'd like to have multiple Asteroid 1200s in your shows, they have been fitted with both 3-pin and 5-pin DMX as well as PowerCon in/out connections for added reliability when power-linking multiple units.
- Infinite Pan and Tilt rotation in both directions
- Advance lens optics eliminates RGBW shadows
- 4-degree beam angle produces sharp beams of light
- Pixel Mappable capability via DMX, Artnet or KlingNet
- Powercon Connections In and Out
- 12x 15W Quad LEDs
- Light source: 12 X 15W RGBW (Red, Green, Blue, White) 4-IN-1 LED Engine
- Lamp Life: 50,000 Hrs
- Lux: 39,749 max; 9056 Full on @ 2M
- Beam Angle: 4-degree Fixed, 11-degree (Field Angle)
- Operational Modes: Artnet/KlingNet, DMX, Sound Active, Stand Alone, Master/Slave
- DMX Modes: 18, 20 and 69 Channels
- DMX Connection: 3-pin and 5-pin
- Strobe: Electronic 1Hz-20KHz
- Dimming: Electronic 0-100%
- Pan: Infinite
- Tilt: Infinite
- Power Connections: Powercon In / Powercon Out
- Power Draw: 226W Max
- Voltage Input:100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Weight: 49 Lbs/ 22Kg
- Dimensions: 15.75 x 17.75 x 23.5”/ 400 x 450 x 600mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.